I will reach my goal....

Fat_mom30

I have started my diet first day of Nov. 2004. I got my baby girl five months ago and since I'm not breastfeeding her, I decided to lose these unwanted fats in me. I lost 4.5 kilos now and I'm inspired to find this page since YOU are inspiring me to continue losing my weight. I am doing my own diet which is "No Meals After 6 pm". I could eat what I like the day over and my latest meal would be between 4:30pm and 5:30 pm. After that I drink only tea or unsweetened juice or just plain water. Sometimes, I break my own rule, but I allow myself to eat something but only fruits. One night, I cheated and I hated myself so much. :mad: I promise myself to get my target and I am serious. I missed wearing my favorite jeans and my favorite blouse. I hate to hang around with sweatshirt and pajamas. I started with my daily exercise but 15 minutes everyday but due to my laziness and back pains, I stopped exercising at the moment. Finally, I am happy to be here and read some inspirations from you. Good luck to all of us!!!

Last edited:
HI there,

welcome to the forum!!
I am certain that you will reach your goal. If you don't like to exercise, bundle up your little girl and go for a walk...brisk walking helps:)
As for the timeframe you have....from what I heard it takes about a year to get rid of that pregnancy weight, so don't stress yourself out if it doesn't go as fast as you would like it to, but also don't give up! Stick with it and try to get some exercise. Like I always say - every little bit counts....Park far away from the entrance, when going to the mall or for groceries. Carry your own stuff. Take the stairs etc.

Back