I am having trouble losing weight! Help

BIN31

Hey everyone.... I have struggled with my weight over the past 3 or so years, I have tried all different types of diets and pills.... and once I stop the weight just comes back on.. I was in the Army for 10 years and due to injures I was medically discharged 3 years ago.... that's when my world feel apart, my mental and physical health took a dive for the worst.... last year 2018 I had to have 3 surgeries, 2 due to injuries that happened in the Army and one due to my own fault.... broken ankle, 3 screws in broken ankle..... I really really need someone to be my accountability partner to help me lose weight....

I would love to hear from you if you would be keen to be my accountability partner? Thank you in advance for reaching out to me....

Hi Bin31,
Welcome to the forum.
I know what it feels like to struggle with weight, but it's not uncommon to gain the weight back after using diets or pills, because you tend to go right back to eating in a way that caused you to gain in the first place. I use MyFitnessPal to track calories. Have you tried keeping track of what you're eating?

Back