• Ashlet Tinsdale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandra Bullock

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
neon, you can send me a PM :D

FF, yeah, sure! What does she need flexibility for, if I might ask? :D

let's just come up with a nice stretching routine and I will go and make sure her form is good.

whatcha say mom? Want us to help your baby to better health?

The hottest, most sweetest woman on earth, whom tolerated my soul for more than 25 years:

kathypresurgery2007.jpg

SSPX0135.jpg

(at the Doctor's office pre-surgery for her Fibrous Dysplacia). Up beat, and tough, though in a few hours, they were going to shave the right side of her face. The right side isn't in view, she doesn't like pics on that side.

:valintines:

Best regards,

Chillen

let's just come up with a nice stretching routine and I will go and make sure her form is good.

whatcha say mom? Want us to help your baby to better health?

Well FF, anything she can get from you on form and technique will be "good" ...i know that from experience. :D

Besides.. an improvement on her from from this.....

will be an improvement... LOL

BTW... if she ever sees this thread... i will be so dead...LOL

she's 12 you weirdo!!!

LOL!!

no dobt you're talking abotu neon's girl.

guess we took this thread in a different direction

you could have posted that pic and i'd have KNOWN that was your little one! LOL! Just like you!!!! :p

This is my kiddo, and I think she's a beaut...but then again.. I am partial... LOL

You have a very beautiful daughter..... :)

The hottest, most sweetest woman on earth, whom tolerated my soul for more than 25 years:

(at the Doctor's office pre-surgery for her Fibrous Dysplacia). Up beat, and tough, though in a few hours, they were going to shave the right side of her face. The right side isn't in view, she doesn't like pics on that side.

Best regards,

Chillen

Your wife looks like a very sweet lady! No surprise there......:D

I don't know what all the hoopla over the super models and movie stars is. I see real women every day on the streets of my little town that blow them away on looks alone, not to mention inner beauty. And many times when I hear one of those superstars actually speak they are so dumb, shallow and self absorbed (Pamela Anderson, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, not to malign the dead, but Anna Nicole, etc.) that any physical beauty they may have is completely eclipsed, and they become repugnant.

good points but everyone has a opinion and celebs are on the web so you can find pics which is better than taking pics of hot woman in the street..... might look a bit dodgy mate :p

Oh, Jessica Biel is the hottest celebrity though cause she's fit and doesn't look emaciated like most of them.

I agree. I always liked her and her look.
She super fit, but still looks feminine in most of the movies and pictures you see.
She looked really hot in that movie, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

I'm glad Jessica Alba won this poll (haha), because out of the other options, her winning definitely makes the most sense in my opinion.

Jason Salamone

Last edited:
That's Salma Hayek.

And on my list of "allowables" my wife had signed off on!

Actually she is the first on the list. LOL :D

Is this the Warriors movie you are referring to:

yeah that's it

one of the best ever! cuilt classic to the max! love it

Are you allowed to watch tv being a stunt pilot or whatever you do in the sky? I was watchin some show the other day and it was dedicated to the stuntman who was killed making it. :eek:

I love a bit of MILF, this is probably my ideal woman (other than the wife)

Yeah, I know what you mean. Selma Hayek has always been at or at least very close to the top of my list for one of the hottest celebrities ever! She's absolute sexiness from head to toe, and I would still say that even if she didn't have them big breasteses. :action6:
Selma look freaking stunning in this picture, and it looks like she isn't really wearing any makeup.
Prince wrote and recorded a song called Valentina about her recently that is on his latest 3 CD studio release.

Jason Salamone

Last edited:
Back