Cohen's Lifestyle Hopefully starting Cohen's Lifestyle program asap next week, if bloods are ok

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

Beachbum1

Hi All,

I've paid over my cash today and will be going for my first blood test tomorrow morning, then hopefully my results will allow me to start the Cohen's Lifestyle sometime next week.
I weighed at the Auckland clinic today at 88kgs, but will weigh at home in the morning without heavy boots etc on, I'm thinking I'm actually around 85kgs. At 156cms tall, that's reasonably chunky, so I can probably stand to lose around 25 or so kgs. I'm hoping I can do it in the six months. I'd like to lose as much as possible between now and Christmas, as I'll be spending the holidays with friends in Queensland at Christmas time, so would like a headstart now and to develop some new eating habits that will help me get through those holidays without regressing!

Has anyone else on these forums started recently? how're you going so far?

Looking forward to some moral support ......

So on Friday I got up and had coffee as usual, completely forgetting I was supposed to go to the lab for my fasting blood test:ack2:
I've gone this morning (Saturday) so will probably have to wait until mid next week for Cohen's to get my bloodtest results I assume. Oh well.
In the meantime, I'm following the guidelines in the preparing for Cohen's thread so maybe I'll drop a kilo or two while I'm waiting.
Looking forward to getting all the info and starting this..............
My at home weight was 85.5kgs
thinking about setting some goals, as follows;

First Goal: 79.9kgs
Second Goal: 69.9kgs

thats for starters, and if everyone else's results on Cohen's is anything to go by, I might be ticking off my first goal in about 4 weeks, which would be fantastic. I know how even a couple of kilo's gone makes you feel so much better, and with Summer just around the corner, I'd like to fit into the pile of summer clothes that I've got in the spare room, without them being too tight !

I'm not sure where to go from there, I guess I need to find out what my goal weight is going to be set at.

Back