Hiking Club

PLB

This thread may get moved, but I thought that people might enjoy posting pictures from their hikes, sharing distances or elevations hiked, and generally sharing and asking hiking related questions.

Here is a photo from my last hike. It was a short one, but worth it for the view!
IMG_20190506_170946_609.jpg

Awesome club! I love to hike, I always plan hikes or backpacking treks into my vacations and I'm working on adding them into my regular weekly (or at least monthly) routine! I have hiked quite a lot of beautiful places and I just love it!

Here's Waimea canyon on Kauai, Hawaii, which I backpacked for 3 days two weeks ago image1.jpeg

Awesome club! I love to hike, I always plan hikes or backpacking treks into my vacations and I'm working on adding them into my regular weekly (or at least monthly) routine! I have hiked quite a lot of beautiful places and I just love it!

Here's Waimea canyon on Kauai, Hawaii, which I backpacked for 3 days two weeks ago

Wow beautiful photo! Thanks for joining me here, I haven't been on another hike since the last one, but hopefully I'll get out soon.

Hiked Ka’ena Point here on Oahu, good (HOT) 6 mile hike with negligible elevation change to the westernmost point of the island. Lucky enough to have a Hawaiian Monk Seal (endangered species with only 1400 individuals remaining) swim right up to us as we took a dip off the end of the point!
A1C84F43-BAF4-4E4B-BEC8-AACE4D7EC181.jpeg91EEE93B-4AF0-4262-AEF8-DC4B2154980B.jpeg

Beautiful photos! That's pretty incredible to have a seal swim right up to you!

Back