HELP ME 7weeks 1 stone i need a way

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubbytinkerbell

:banghead:

for last few months ive dieted a bit but i need a structure

if anyone has time or a moment an nose lots about dieting and exercise please wirte me a diet plan

i need to get fit for my back problem to get better

im 5ft 3/4 and weigh 11st 13lbs wearing a uk size 12/14 tbh more of a 14

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pretty good dieting plan that can help you out. For one week, write down every single thing you eat. Don't skimp, don't leave anything out. If it is prepackaged or fat food, get the calorie count for these items. Also, don't forget snacks as well as write down how you are feeling emotionally (since for many overeating is emotion based).

After one week, look at what you have eaten and find where you can make better choices and fix them.

Why am I not giving you like a day by day plan? cause it won't really work. The best way for you to lose the weight and keep it off is educate yourself on portion sizes, calorie counts in items, eating habits and why you eat (emotions). If you want a life where the weight can stay off, these are important tools you need to learn to place in life.

It can be done, but make sure you do it the healthy way, DON'T starve yourself, have 5-6 small meals, drink 2-3ltr of water every day, go the GYM, burn extra cals by walking instead of driving or taking public transport, and just stay focused.

This is what i get my weight loss clients to do with great results. Cut out the following from your diet

Bread and Pasta (and anything containing wheat)

Alcohol

Sugar

Sweeteners

Tap Water

Red Meat

Processed Food.

Dairy (except eggs and goats cheese)

Eat more

Fruit and veg

white meat

fish

cook from scratch and use coconut oil if stir frying

Dring Bottled mineral water at least 2l a day

Consider taking a greens supplement

Originally Posted by tubbytinkerbell

for last few months ive dieted a bit but i need a structure

if anyone has time or a moment an nose lots about dieting and exercise please wirte me a diet plan

i need to get fit for my back problem to get better

im 5ft 3/4 and weigh 11st 13lbs wearing a uk size 12/14 tbh more of a 14

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

(pet peeve: I hate people who come here saying what their clients lose weight on. Now I have to watch you to make sure you are here to get clients instead of giving support and advice)

Yeah, no need to cut any of this out..it is about moderation (though, the less processed food the better just because processed foods tend to be higher in calories). The tap water thing is fairly wrong. Alcohol is empty calories. Science has proven that the whole glutten-free is just marketing unless you actually are one of the few who are sensitive to gluten (go by what a doctor tells you, not the media) so no need to cut out all bread and pasta. Nothing wrong with red meat in moderation, same with dairy.

The eat more is fine but AGAIN it is about moderation (the mineral water thing..that I would say you don't need to do. Another myth. You don't need a green supplement.

Seriously, it is common sense. Calories in vs calories out and you make the most of the calories in. Mix in veggies and fish with pasta and red meat. It's about portion size and being smart about your choices. What you do is something you do the rest of your life here. It is not eliminating whole groups of food. It's about moderation. Select who you listen to closely.

Originally Posted by northwestpt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what i get my weight loss clients to do with great results. Cut out the following from your diet

Bread and Pasta (and anything containing wheat)

Alcohol

Sugar

Sweeteners

Tap Water

Red Meat

Processed Food.

Dairy (except eggs and goats cheese)

Eat more

Fruit and veg

white meat

fish

cook from scratch and use coconut oil if stir frying