Have You Ever (Game)...

Can I say a home town celebrity...cuz than Yes, but a big be all celeb? Not as of yet. :D

Have you ever licked the pole as a kid in the Winter time, (if you have Winter)?
​
 
Yes (it was crazy scary)

Have you ever fought to be someone else?
​
 
No.

Though I seem to be an idiot--I misread it "have you ever fought someone" and answered the wrong question... Maybe I should fight to be someone who can read...

Have you ever accidentally made a mess or damaged something, then snuck away because no one saw you?
 
Last edited:
No (but I've fallen alot in public, no one around)

Have you ever bit your lip?
​
 
Yesssss... freaking hurt!
Have you walked up and said hi to an old friend, only to realize (too late) that it was a case of mistaken identity? *ooops sorry, thought you were someone else*
 
No, but I'd like to try it sometime. Not for the fishing. Or the experience. Umm, basically just to drink beer and be quiet for a while. Yeeeeeah, awesome.

Have you ever stepped on something in the dark, thinking that it was a bee, and started screaming and/or crying, only to find out a few seconds later when you turn the lights on that it, in fact, was not a bee, but something like a screw or a half eaten M&M?
 
YES!!!

Currently using "Pink Lemonade" YUM! ;)

Have you ever eaten a stuffed Olive?
​
 
Back
Top