Weight-Loss Group Two Post Here!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and TGIF! One week down and one more to go. I got my morning walk in and I have to do my house cleaning. Then an afternoon walk and maybesome excercise with my excercise ball. This has been a wonderful week and I think I will be joining all future challenges.

Debbie, I pray that all will be fine with your surgery and congrats on increasing your water. I'm so proud of you! :)

Katie, I wanna hear all about the hike if you go. I've never been hiking before. St. Louis is full of bike trails though.

I increased my water intake to a jug and a half. So I'm at 96oz right now. I'm going out with some friends tonight but I promised myself 2 light beers at the most. Then I plan to dance my butt off to sneak in some cardio and hopefully burn off the beer. I love dancing so that shouldn't be hard at all.

That ecard was so cute (and true)! :)

Sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like to have girls. I have an awful lot going on right now so it's really hard to find the time. How was the weekend for you girls? Did you have a good time? Ihope everything is going well for you girls and that you're kicking butt! Drinking that water, exercising, and hopefully feeling great! :)

Good afternoon ladies! I had classes today that's why I didn't post in the morning like I usually do. Hope everyone had a great weekend and got their excercise and water in. :)

Had a relaxing weekend, Thank God!! DH and I went out and did a lot of Christmas shopping; that makes me feel good, because usually I am almost done by now. I had to start my all liquids yesterday, so I only got in about 200 calories yesterday, and so far today; about 50. My doc says that it will be okay to stay under 1200 calories this week because of the surgery. The strange thing is, my stomach has not even growled once. In fact I am not even hungry. When all this is said and done, this weekend I am going to have a big sundae!!!! Perhaps a banana split! I am earning it, that is for sure. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, we all know Katie did!!!!

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!
I hope everyone is doing well. I have not anything to eat again today, because of my surgery tomorrow, and I was not allowed to exercise today either; which is a big bummer. Again, I do hope everyone is doing well, and the week is treating them well so far.

hey everyone, i know im not part of your group,
but i was wondering why drinking water is so important.
i read that ya'll made a water challenge. dont get me wrong,
i drink a good amount of water, but isnt it bad to drink a lot of water
like the day before a weigh in becuase you might be retaining water
and weigh more? will someone please school me on this? And by the way,
everyone is doing a great job by what i read!

I have some bad news guys. I'm not sure if my internet will be on much longer. If it is I'll still be able to post my weigh in on Friday, but if it's not then I won't be able to post my weight until Monday when I get to school. If you guys wanna drop me I understand because the next few days of internet service are pretty much uncertain. Hopefully I will have still have service but I don't wanna leave you guys up in the air. Let me know if a Monday post will be ok, just in case. :(

I think if you have to wait until monday to post that would be fine.. or maybe post on thursday?

I'm back in action girls - although I wish that this break had been at the beginning and not the end of this challenge... I tried to do really well with diet and exercise while at home, but kind of feel like I failed miserably in that department. The REST of the trip home was amazing =) I didn't end up going hiking - we were going to do it yesterday, but it was really cold in Iowa and we wussed out... I hope that I don't let you down with my weigh-in on Friday morning... I am planning on exercising tonight and tomorrow night and burning off some of the calories I consumed while away...

Hope the rest of you are doing great!!!

Good morning ladies! Well so far so good, my internet is still up and running. I was using a core strength ball that I borrowed from a friends of mine and my daughter deflated it. My friend is supposed to look for the pump and bring it over. My mom has the Slim in 6 workout and she wasn't using it so I'm gonna use it today. This will probably become my primary workout since it has 3 lvls of difficulty on it. I filled my jug to get my water intake in for the day, I've been a good girl when it comes to my water :). This challenge has been a godsend for me because I've really learned the meanings of discipline and will power. I just want you ladies to know that I really appreciate you guys for being so helpful and supportive. This really means a lot to an emotional eater who would have normally fallen off by now. Thank you so much :)

glad to hear it sweetie!! and glad to see you are keeping up and posting in here too... where are our other girls at?!

good luck to you all, we'll see our results in the morning!!!!

wow good for you hun! I ended up with a 2 pound loss. I wish I had gotten the 5 pounds but something is better than nothing I guess. :)

Hello Ladies!

Well my surgery was a complete success!!! I am in an intense amount of pain, so I am going to keep this short. I have lost a total of 7.6 lbs I think that it had a lot to do with the liquid diet that I had to be on. I still do not have an appetite, so I will probably be down to close to about a 10 lb. loss by Monday. I feel so horrible, but everything went great, and that is what counts. Congratulations to each one of you ladies!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey girls I'm really sorry I'm late and I do n't know if it counts or not but I lost 3 lbs. Things came up and this was the first time I've had access to a computer. SO anyway great job girls, I'm so proud of you all!!! Sorry again for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back