Weight-Loss Group Two Post Here!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies!!!
I am back after such a wonderful weekend. Let me tell you, I work out like crazy all week long, but hiking will put a hurtin' on your butt like you could never imagine. I am so stiff and sore, but feel so completely wonderful.

God is such an amazing artist; the way he painted the fall foliage is absolutely amazing and breathtaking. I really think that was the best part of the whole trip, and waking up before sunrise, sitting on a porch swing and watching the sun rise over the mountains. WOW!!! I cannot wait to do it again in the winter, except next time I will be skiing and snowboarding.

I really think I did well to control my bad habits of overeating the bad things. I did indulge on one Smore though. But it was made with a low carb Hershey bar. Everyone thought I was a freak!

Hope you ladies had a guilt free weekend, Mondays a few hours away, so I guess it is time to get back to reality and school. Bah Humbug!!!

Have a good night everyone!! Sweet Dreams!!!

MMMM White Castle. I really do not know what it is about those little burgers that are so good. I did not think White Castle existed anymore.

Last edited:
your hiking sounds so BEAUTIFUL!!! Maybe I can convince my fiancee to go hiking with me when I go home over the weekend... !!!

I did awesome this weekend girls! =) I'm so proud of myself for behaving. I just about killed my roommate when he walked in with a bag of peppridge farm white chocolate macadamia nut cookies last night - but i realized they were crunchy not chewy and somehow was able to resist! (i don't like hard cookies) Plus, they were his not mine, so it was easier...

I think that I have done a really good job of not letting people know that I am watching what I eat... I basically plan really well for one thing and space out my food well - but i don't think my roomate knows that I'm trying to watch calories and all of that - which is pretty good if you ask me!

I also talked with my fiancee about helping me eat well when I go home next weekend - normally we do alot of fast food and french fries and fish sticks and all sorts of not good food, and he said that we could go to the grocery store when i got there and get some better items =) WHEE! he is like 6'1" 140 lbs - so he is tall and skinny as a rail and eats whatever he wants!! i'm so jealous =(

Good morning ladies! Well I woke up this morning feeling like complete and utter crap. Got a pesky sinus headache, I'm assuming due to Missouri's constant and drastic weather changes. Last week it really felt like Fall with the highs being in the low to mid 60s. Today the high is supposed to be 85. I don't even know how to dress my daughter for school anymore, LOL! Well despite feeling like poo I managed to make it through my first workout with the big rubber ball thingie my friend let me borrow. I feel great from the neck down. My head feels like it's gonna explode. :( Hope everyone is having a much better Monday than I am.

Go Group 2! We can do it!

Amomono, it was so BEAUTIFUL!!! You really should go on a nice long hike when you go home, this time of the year is the best time for them.

I fortunately live just down the street from an old railroad trail in the woods that since has been turned into walking, hiking, horseback riding, and biking trail. It starts here in Maryland and ends in northern Pennsylvania. I have managed to bike as far as the border. I love to do my walking on those trails in the fall, again because of the cool crisp air and the fall foliage. But, of course you have to share the trails with the deer.

It does look like we did great!!! We keep this up we will reach our goals before we know it!

Cappuccino, I know how you feel; I too woke up with a nasty sinus headache and congestion. The temps here are acting funny too, today it is only 59 degrees tomorrow they are saying it should be 75. I just wish it would make up its mind. Oh well, I am not gonna go rushing Mother Nature.

Kc, thank you for the glittery graphics. Very pretty!!!

KEEP SHINING GROUP 2!!!!!!!

Hey ladies, it sounds like everyone is in good spirits. I personally didn't have the greatest weekend but it wasn't bad either (diet wise I mean). I did get plenty of exercise though. It's time for me to pick up the pace. Girls we are so going to rock this competition...I don't know about you girls but I love to win :p Keep up the great work girls...drink that water and get your exercise in...LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT

that's the spirit!!! =)

I got really nutso last time we did this club and checked my scale like every day... and I have done good so far - but I did check this morning, and I have to say that I"m off to a great start so far !!! Now I just need to keep it up... Girls, we have the willpower, the tools, and the mindset to make this happen!!! Now we just have to do it!

One more week .....now here is your chance......say goodbye to those ugly pounds and dance ...dance...dance....!!!!!......Keep it up Team Two!!!!!

LMAO! Same here! Why is it that we see something so hideous yet continue to look (like a car crash for example). Inquiring minds
LOL

Kimberly you're sucha great cheerleader! Keep it up girls of Group 2. :) Let's win this thing! I'm getting my exercise in...are you?

Just finished my exercise!!! It feels so good doing it, but oh, so much better when your done. The "big" little man is a little disturbing, yet I too cannot stop looking at him.

Kim, thanks a ton for the encouragment. You have such good sportsmanship.

I got my excercise in this morning and I'll probably do some more in the evening. Right now I'm getting in my 64oz of water, don't forget the water ladies! We can do this!

oh girls... we are doing sooooo awesome... i'm going to the gym later tonight.. around 9ish =) it's the best time to get the weight-lifting in... and i'm SOOOO glad that I managed my food well today... i skipped out on my afternoon snack, since i was eating so much earlier anyways... and so i still managed to have less than 1400 calories... I have to admit... i really really wanted to go out and have drinks with friends this evening, but decided to say no... not only do i have a ton of homework to do, but it would be so much better for my body and my ability to get things done tomorrow if i go work out instead...

hey team.... got back from the gym - feeling AWESOME!!!! I totally almost skipped out and went to the bar... and then i thought i would be letting you fine ladies down =)

I have a challenge for you... in the next two days, try to drink 8 oz more water than you normally would... if you normally do 64, try for 72... if you normally drink 90, try for 98... let me know how it goes!!!

Good morning ladies! I hope everyoone is doing ok. Well I woke up this morning and my stomach muscles are sore from crunches. Am I supposed to to let those muscles rest or keep working them? I can still workout today because it's the only part that hurts. I'm up for the water challenge, I have a 64oz jug I use for my water and I'm trying to average about 2 of those a day. Lots of bathroom trips let me tell ya. Now I wake up every morning 4:30 like clockwork to potty. LOL!

Group 2 rocks! Whoo hoo!

hehehe... i'm on my way already to have my extra 8 oz... i'm only 24 away =)

you should try to let your muscles rest at least a day between working them... just so they have a chance to build themselves up... it's good if they hurt though - that means that they are getting used!! woo hoo!!!

Hey Ladies!
I did not get any exercise in today, I had to go for a pre-op, and ended up spending all day having test done. I feel crummy today. I did not really eat that much at all (around 500 calories). Oh well, tomorrow is a new day; I am sure it will be better than today. By the way, you ladies are doing awesome!!!!

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. Well I got some walking in this morning when I took my daughter to school and I'm feeling pretty good. My stomach isn't cramping today so I can get back to using my workout ball. Thanks for the tip Amomono, I feel much better. I'm getting in all of my water but dear god, does the peeing ever end? I didn't pee this much when I was preggo. LOL! LuvdBy3Angels I hope everything is ok and that you feel better soon. We're all here for you hun.:)

Go Group 2! Whoo hoo!

Debbie - sorry to hear about your crummy day! is this an expected operation? good luck with it!!!

Mia - glad to hear that your tummy is doing better =) - and in my experience, NO the peeing NEVER ends =) at least it hasn't for me yet... I have a small bladder anyways, and so every two hours or so I have to use the bathroom... I have noticed a huge difference when I don't drink the water in a given day however - I feel very dehydrated - it's hard to imagine that I used to go through all of my days like that!

Amanda - where are ya hon?! =) miss you.

alright girls - i'm off in a few minutes to do my weight lifting for the day... then back home to shower/pack and SLEEP so that I can get up at 4:30 and fly back home. Holy crap - i'm so excited!!! I also talked to brandon about exercising, and we are planning a hike for saturday as long as the weather is good. and i'm sure that we will get some OTHER exercise in too ;)

OH! and I did good, and both yesterday and today I got in my extra water... did you?!

OH! (again) if any of you are interested in weighing in tomorrow morning, don't post your results on your journal or on this site, but feel free to pm us as group members if you want to share... I kind of cheated and snuck a peak yesterday morning... and i'm doing good... but can't wait to see what the full week's results say...

Good Morning ladies, Katie, my surgery was a little unexpected when I found out a little over a week ago. I have a very large endometrial cyst that needs to be removed, and my doctor says that if it looks ugly in there she may do an oopherectomy (removal of the ovaries) along with a biopsy to rule out ovarian cancer. We are praying that she can just do a laparoscopy and all that needs removal is the cyst, that can be done through the abdominal wall. So, needless to say; I am quite scared.

I have been in the biggest slump lately, I have been eating right and exercising, but have little or no energy for anything else at all. Oh, and my water, I have increased it by 1 more bottle! that is way over 100 oz.

Well ladies, I am going to try to start my Friday cleaning ritual; so I post again later.

Katie, have a safe and wonderful trip!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back