Weight-Loss Group 4

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone,

Yes, our final weigh-in for the challenge is tomorrow! My water weight loss is still there, so I'm crossing my fingers in hope that it is not a water weight loss, but fat weight loss, at least most of it ;)

Otherwise I'm doing well on calories. Yesterday I did not put my food in immediately, and slightly overestimated my calorie allowance, so ended up with 1260, but its not too bad. I also got more exercise then usual, so I should be ok.

Good luck everyone!
I'm sure you will see the difference, Skyler!

thanks! i guess it is just one of those things....if the scale doesnt budge, at least i feel and KNOW that i am doing the right things..if it doesnt, i feel like i need to change something, but i'm not sure what. i've even been changing up my cardio to change duration/intensity to not get 'used to' whatever i am doing. eating 1200 calories...cardio & weight training...drinking water....vitamins!...what else should i do?

Ok, this morning I weighed in at 140.5. My starting weight was 143, so I lost 2.5 lbs. It does not sound like much, but I'm pretty happy with that. At least I'm seeing 140 on the scale, which I have not seen for a very long time!

Thank you everyone for your support and to NewBride for organizing this challenge!

Congrats NothinToLose!

I was a little afraid to go on the scale this morning since the last time I weighed myself was Thurs. I believe. So I got on the scale and turns out I lost 4 pounds in total since I started this competition. I am SOOOOO HAPPY with the results. Thank you team, I couldn't have done it without you, you guys were great inspiration to keep going.
So Starting weight....172
current weight....168

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Wow, CDN, great job! 4 lbs is wonderful.

Skyler, hey, 1 lb loss is still a loss. Way to go! Don't despair, keep going. You are on the right track, it is just taking a little longer.

Now we just have to wait till Rialyynn puts her weight in.

Way to go, team!

Good job team 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back