Weight-Loss Group 1 Support!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
girls... i'm getting discouraged... in the past three days, I have worked out every day... I worked out this weekend... I have eaten healthy... I have taken a one-a-day healthy weight vitamin... I have had all the water I could drink... and (b/c i'm impatient and step on the scale every morning) the darn thing hasn't moved for a few days... and it's getting frustrating...

I'm not giving up... I'm actually trying to push myself harder to get through it, but I feel like I have hit a plateau... grrrr... But I'm also wondering if adding the weights has actually caused me to see less of a result weight wise... I really wish that I had measured myself at the beginning of these two weeks, b/c I KNOW that I have lost a few inches... I can tell when i put on my pants =)

maybe for the next club we can also do measurements and have the winners be the one who lost the most weight, and the one who lost the most inches...?

oh.... but we are still going to win... b/c we have worked our tails off, and as a group we are succeeding!!!! and I just know that i'll shed another few pounds by the time we get to friday =)

whhhooooooyaaaaaaaa!
Gotta love this group!
We are so in!

Inches... it's prob inches! we'll work inch measurement in next grouping!

Just wanted to see how everyones doing.........Im doing awesome myself and actually looking forward to weight in since we are gonna Win this, Because we all know Group 1 Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Ready Ladies!!!!

HERE IS OUR GOAL~~~ :)
~ TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS BY TOMORROW...... 25 LBS
ANYTHING CLOSE WOULD BE GREAT! :D
~ WORK YOUR BUTT OFF TODAY
~ SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT
~ DRINK YOUR WATER
~ WATCH THOSE CALS, CARBS, FATS,
~ STAY STRONG LADIES, WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!! ;)

:cool: Jennylynn 195.5 ----190.5
:cool: Christina 183 ----- 178
:cool: Amomono 140 ----- 135 (ultimate Goal) go for it girl!
:cool: JulieW73 204 ----- 199
:cool: JenJen 204 ----- 199 our newest addition

We will do our weigh in in the morning... and post it asap! I am on the edge of my seat here! :p

I won't be able to post in the morning but I'll try soon after. I go to the gym at work around 2, so look for my post around 3 ish. Man.. I want ice cream...

alright girls... tomorrow is the big day!!!! sleep well tonight =) I still need to go and get my workout in.. but i promise, i'm going in a few minutes!!!

I really can not type long...
I weighed n last Friday and I lost 4 pounds! this morning I lost 1 pound. total loss = 5 pounds! I DID IT!
I dont know if I lost more last week with water weight...
Or less this week dut to TTOTM....
Either way..... I MADE IT!!!! I AM IN THE 170's!!!!!!

CW 178
lose 9 pounds and I'll be in the 160~!?!?! OMG!!!!!
ok, this is gonna be a good day!

Thanks ladies... I was a littles bummed that I did not losed more with all that I was doing. But I have to admit, being close to what my drivers license says feels great. I thought I would never match it again, but now I am determind to BEAT it!
I still feel bummed... lol but hey! CANT WIN EM ALL! ;)
I had so much fun and look forward to the next one!
160's here I come!
wooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY group one!!! we all were really awesome and stuck with it and supported one another! Thanks to all of you for helping me out and kicking my butt and keeping me on track these past two weeks - you are AMAZING!!!!!

You did amazing Christina...in fact we all did. Im so glad I found this board and now have all of you to keep my butt going. Thanx Girls.

We did ALL do great didnt we!?!
JulieW~ Dont you have to post you addy so you get the postcards for top looser? or do you want emails?

I dont mind getting mail, in fact I love getting mail when its not bills that is. I posted my address in the other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back