Weight-Loss Group 1 Support!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING GROUP ONE!!!

here we go, start of the weekend... can we stick with it? can we eat healthy and exercise? can we go for the entire weekend, by being responsible planners and informed consumers?

WE CAN!!!!! Let's DO IT!

Alright you hot sexy mamas! How did your weekend go?

I have to admit that I didn't quite follow my plan for saturday - I had one more beer than I wanted, but the food I had for snacks before the game was mostly veggies, triscuts, and strawberries... so, not too bad... and I have done really well today - making up for some of those extra cals from yesterday...

AND! I got my RUN in ;)

How did all of you fine ladies do?

I did good Saturday, but tonight I went out to an Italian restaraunt to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend and screwed it all up. That's okay though, I'll just have to work twice as hardthis week. AND I WILL.

I did pretty good actually. Took all the kids to a barbeque on Saturday and didnt eat any of the yummy food except the fresh salsa and baked tortilla chips I brought and only took a couple sips of my hubbys beer as I had to drive home. It was light beer...lol. Still kicking some butt here and am ready for this week.

way to go ladies!!! =) I ate more than I should have saturday, but also worked harder than I had planned =) we are doing awesome - let's keep it going!

Did quite well myself! feeling good about the weekend!
got some bad cramps though... hope I can pull it off this week. at this moment I feel the absolute worst I possibly could feel... cramps are just taking over, all I wanna do is lie down..... no energy.... too much pain..... this is so not good.....
OKAY I KNOW, I'm gonna pop some pills, clean up the house (really needs it) and keep moving. I'll show these cramps who's boss!!!!

girls... i had an awesome first day of this week... good food, some exercise, took care of my soul...

How are you doing ladies? only 4 days left!!! (well, really only 3 since most of us will weigh in friday morning) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

are you ready? is that what you're telling us? That you bought a new pen just for us? LOL
Billy Blanks and Mari Windsor got my back! What about you!
Child's off to school now... time to hit the workout videos!!!!!
I'm looking forward to a box full of mail!

I just finished Tae Bo... started Pilates , but sister called after 3-4 months so had to answer it. on the phone now... lol

oh I wish I had more time to fit the exercise in... Just for a peek at what my day is like:

6:30 - wake up, stretch, devotions
7:00 - run
7:45 - shower
8:00 - breakfast
8:15 - bike to school
8:45 - 11:00 class
11:00-11:45 study
11:45 - 12:15 lunch
12:15-1:00 study
1:00-5:00 class
5:00-7:00 work
7:00 bike home
7:30 make dinner
8:00 eat dinner
9:00 start studying again
11:00 bedtime

so my only times to work out are very early in the morning or very late at night... bleh... but I'm trying girls... and I am doing what I can...!!!! keep pushing me!!!

okay, simple..... I get up at 5 am every day! And I do not work, nor do I go to school. BUt I do have to make Phils lunch, and coffee... and Allysons lunch.. then send him to work... get her up send her to school... and get the excercise in......
BUT I do go to bed by like 10-10:30ish....
Biking to and from school is very good excercise though! So thats good! just set the gears so you have to really push it hun! Use those muscles!

oooooo... that means business... let's kick it in high gear ladies and show group two whose boss!!!!

Doing Awesome here, Im not worried. Jogged 7 miles this morning. It was tough but I feel so good right now. Group 1 we have no worries. We are gonna win this hands down!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back