Gastric Balloon on Sun Aug 24, 2014-Do I dare wish for weight loss finally??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiki-biki

After 12 years of yoyo dieting, losing and gaining 10-15 kg, every year! tried every diet ever invented, and lost weight in 2008-2009 and stayed fit for 2 years, that was until i got promoted to a job that made me beyond miserable, i had to move to Dubai, which i never realized how homesick i would be, i hated everything about where i lived, the job was stressful and demanded 2- 3 trips a week (short flights to Iraq, Oman, Kuwait, algerian desert..etc) all within the middle east, the airports, the hotels, the meetings where you're treated like garbage then you go to ur hotel room to catch a flight back, i could NOT sustain healthy food and exercise when i was sooooo unhappy and under so much stress, finally Jul 2014 I QUIT!!!! Damn it, life is too short. I have put on 25 KG in 2 years! I am having my balloon fitted on Sunday as a kickstart to a new me, and i am taking a year off work..at least!
I failed so many times before at losing weight and keeping it off, i do not dare to be optimistic this time, but i hope for the best. Wish me luck.

XXCHEERS

hi there i just wana wish you luck on your journey. i have struggled for years with weight amd got a balloon fitted on sunday.. please share ur experience

hi
any updates on your gastric balloon?
I just did mine few days ago and feel like very sick.
A lot of vomiting, slight fever and tummy feel so bloated.
Indeed I can't really eat or drink much and so far not much difference in weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back