Gamers? Anyone? - Favorites

A

Avi2Kat

!~ Online Games ~!

I don't know if anyone likes online games like I do, but I have played a bunch f them in my time.

I started off with neopets (omg..) and then shifted to a game called mechg that my ex-boyfriend owns. Then I got into a game called Utopia which is land based instead of mech based.. and went on to modern war generals and dominion which are like utopia.

I had experience with helping my ex-boyfriend run his game, so I now have one of my own. Its a vampire role playing game.. with attacking and hunting and general fun.

If you have the time, please check it out!

So what is your gaming experience? :cool:

P.S. If you check my game out, please tell me whatcha think! And message me ingame [ Avigayil(1) ] to say hi!

~ Avi

I am an avid Pogo player. I am a true Club member. I love it. ;)

I play World of Warcraft myself, Kassany is my main character on Icecrown if anyone else plays there (which I doubt since in my entire time here, nobody else has ;))

lol! I USE to play... for a very short time. And I know others who play aswell. Its a very popular game :)

I play games, as it is my business. I used to play WoW, but haven't for quite some time. Most of my time gaming is spent on Xbox (360) LIVE. My wife and I love gaming on that.

I was so hooked on neopets awhile back.

I wasn't into it for the games, though. I was into it for the world. It was truly ridiculous.

Now if I want to play some cool flash games, I go to mousebreaker.

I have played wow since release =]. My boyfriend plays also. I took a break though around the time I started loosing weight, I am now playing "casually" ;).
Spinebreaker is now my main server. I have all my 70's on Aggramar though. :D

woooo WOW people :)

i play on staghelm, 70 pally, 70 walock, 65 priest

But i suspended my account cause im trying NOT to sit on my ass for long periods of time and play hehe. Boyfriend still has his open though, so i log in from time to time and help him level his toons

Ive been messing around on this game lately :

gets frustrating and addictive !

I have played wow since release =]. My boyfriend plays also. I took a break though around the time I started loosing weight, I am now playing "casually" ;).
Spinebreaker is now my main server. I have all my 70's on Aggramar though. :D

My first server was Aggramar, but I'm on Exodar now. Yeahhh carebear server. I'm thinking of PvPing, maybe later hah.

I am a committed (in every sense of the word!) World of Warcraft fan (/w Asmodean on EU Bloodhoof if you're ever around).

Actually, I'm also downloading the Beta client for Hellgate: London as I write this! :)

Online gaming started for me,with Diablo many moons ago. I have been playing Everquest since 99' and continue to play that a few times a week. Hubby recenly bought Lord of the Rings online, which I also enjoy.

I also like to dabble with PoGo and Yahoo games- I prefer the puzzle ones like bejeweled and word puzzles as well.

I was addicted to The Sims Online , then Second Life but strange when I started the weight loss thing online games kind of lost their allure- Still have the accounts but barley log on. I know thats probably where I started to gain all my weight by sitting around playing for hours.

I have been playing this for a couple of months and it's the most addictive thing I've ever seen. If anyone's interested, we are on server four and five in the North West :)

I go through stages of being addicted to Neopets, i lose interest for a bit, and then debate whether to go back or not because i know i'll get hooked for another 3 months or so. I got my boyfriend hooked on it the last time though, ha. I love Second Life but i haven't been on it in a few months.

My favourite has to be though, the main aim being that the Captain turns everyone against each other, you have to hunt someone and kill them, but at the same time you're being hunted as well, and so on, but avoid killing people and getting weapons out in front of the guards and security cameras. That was the best description i could give lol.

I signed up for Bane of Sin. It seems like an interesting game - I love vampires.
I play lots of online games like this, including Fallen sword. I used to play Outwar, but it got too big.

My final new thread for today before I get back to procrastinating.

Favorites

PC-
F.E.A.R. - One of the spookiest games ever....
World of Warcraft (selling 2 70's rogue and priest.. pm if interested)
Spore - currently playing and its awesome!
Diablo 3 ... I will buy the day of release... hopefully the semester will be over or my finals are effed....

I am also a old Quake2 junkie.. My old clan was ranked #1 nationally , I was personally ranked 14th for 1v1: OGL

I am also an old RTCW junkie... My old clan was ranked 4th nationally : TeamWarfe and OGL
I tried Q3 and Q4 and hated them.

XboX360

Call of Duty 4 .... Best FPS on a console ever... period.. seriously.. period...
Fable2... pre-ordering this weekend!!!
Castle Crashers... AWESOME GAME!!!
Final Fantasy 13.. I know its still not out yet.. but I am stoked xBox360 got the rights to it. I will buy it... It will be my favorite game.. I cant wait to see the 1080p Magic on our big screen!

I just realized how lucky I am that my wife loves me with my gaming habit.. LOL

Back