Follow My Journey

Hi all! My name is Catrina and I wanted to share with you all my journey.
I have always been overweight since I could remember, now in my 40’s I have found it harder to loose the weight. Up until about 50 days ago I was depressed, fed up, mad at my self for letting myself down. I started new program on which the first 8 days I had lost 16.4 lbs and 14” (all around total) What! I could not believe it. Now into my 50 days I have lost a total of 33.3 lbs and lots of inches! But most importantly I have gained my confidence, and self worth back. I’m so confident in this program that I have decided to become a health and wellness coach, as of today I have 15 people on program and they all are doing amazing things not only loosing weight but feeling wonderful while doing it. I have attached some photos of my self so you can see what I mean. I would love to help you too. Life is wonderfull.

Attachments

• FEE2E4A6-D180-41D8-AE74-CAC0DF9661C4.jpeg
    FEE2E4A6-D180-41D8-AE74-CAC0DF9661C4.jpeg
    809.6 KB · Views: 4
  • B8E2CA93-EA2D-4C20-8DB1-F01A916B2648.jpeg
    B8E2CA93-EA2D-4C20-8DB1-F01A916B2648.jpeg
    782.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello Catrin. Congratulations on your success so far, if indeed things happened the way you say they did. Assuming they did: losing almost 5 pounds a week for seven weeks very likely means you lost a lot of water weight and muscle mass along with some fat. Losing water weight is fine but losing muscle mass makes it much harder to maintain weightloss long-term. Speaking of which: nobody should feel confident enough to coach others on lifestyle changes they themselves haven't even kept up for 2 months yet. Not to mention that this forum is not a place for people to hawk their wares or services, which is what you seem to be doing here.

Back