Fluffys Diary

imfluffy

Hey!
I got emotionally stuck in life, a lot of bad things happened to me in past half year..
I realized that working out is fantastic way to feel alive and thought that starting a diary would be perfect.
About me:
Weight: 105kg-->92kg (4months)
Height: 180cm
Waist: 106cm
Bodyfat%: 30%?
Activity: Taekwondo, Walking with dog
Goals: 80kg, Upper body strength (my hands are really weak)
I'm not counting calories..
Usual morning: oatmeal+egg sandwich with tea
Lunch: some yoghurt+chicken/ham pasta
Dinner: chicken breast+potatoes+veggies
and between meals i sometimes eat sweets or fruits, depends what is on the table x)
How should i update my diary? First time ever doing it..

Hi Fluffy and welcome to the forum! To update your diary just comment on it like you would on any thread.

Hi, fluffy & welcome to the forum :) Your first diary entry is a good one & helps us get an idea of who you are & what your plans are. Well done on already losing 13 kg at what looks like a sustainable pace. What sort of dog do you have?

Hi, fluffy & welcome to the forum :) Your first diary entry is a good one & helps us get an idea of who you are & what your plans are. Well done on already losing 13 kg at what looks like a sustainable pace. What sort of dog do you have?
Hey! Thank you :) my boy is 4 year old huskymix ^^

So..
This weeks eating habits were healthy.
Activity: 2x martial arts, 1x jogging, some bodyweight strength training every second day.
Weight: 92kg-->91kg

Too much of healthy eating and weight loss is about having the right mind frame and changing your eating behaviors for the long term. Focus on a healthy lifestyle, rather than a fad diet.
  1. Cut out refined carbs.
  2. Control your portions.
  3. Focus meals on protein and vegetables.
  4. Do boxing.
  5. Ditch alcohol and stay hydrated.

So, i've been away from internet for a while..
Everything has been alrighty- i've maintained my weight.
Well Justin, i don't do diets, i just keep my eating habits long term healthy.
I've done boxing and muay thai in my teenager years, can't really do it anymore bcause of dislocating shoulders :/
About alcohol, i've drinked 2beers in 5years :p

Not "doing diets" is smart. I love the sound of long-term healthy eating habits. It's good to hear from you fluffy. Keep up the good work :)

Back