Floater's diary

Walked to the nearby grocery store because I´m not in the shape to cook and needed something that keeps me fed.

Dinner: one portion of smoothie, meatballs, rye bread with cheese.

Oh, Arvo. Wrap yourself up in cotton wool & try to take it easy xoxo

Woke up exhausted. I might just rest today. Maybe a light gym session later when it gets cooler and darker, can´t deal with a lot of sensory input right now.

Breakfast: smoothie, meatballs.

Despite everything, what can I say? My mind is clearly in the right place. Now is the time to rest so I can make it to the photo exhibit opening party on Thursday. After all, that project is related to my transitioning and you never know what kinds of connections can spring up from places like those.

I´ve been listening to the artist CHINCHILLA these past two days. The music video is a bit NSFW but I do think the ladies here will appreciate the sentiment of the song. She also has another great song called "Fingers". I love it when pop artists tap into metal anger. Heikki likes her tunes, too, so CHINCHILLA is chinchilla-approved.

My bottle garden is doing great. Anytime I feel pissed, I open the jar and smell the high oxygen air inside. A living prayer indeed. I´ve been reading "White Fang" by Jack London. As a kid it was my favorite book. The signs were always there and God made me a fighter, not a lover, so I´ll recognize that the nonsense with the trans clinic is not really about me. They have a rock in their shoe because I speak the truth and have a very real chance at drawing attention to the discrimination and abuse they are subjecting their autistic clients to. I´ll do whatever is needed not only to proceed in my transition but also to change the system.

I love that you are prepared to fight for what is right, Arvo. Kudos to you!
Thank you, forum mom. <3

Sleepless night. At 4:30 a migraine started so I took my meds and had a can of Monster.

Good news: the photo exhibit has been accepted as a part of Finland's official Pride Month program. So that's going to add visitors and visibility.

Slept from 8AM to 1PM. At least I slept I guess. Showering, I noticed I still have coordination issues. Also a red rash on my neck. So I'll rest today too. EXHAUSTED.

Breakfast and lunch were a portion of smoothie each. Boiled the four eggs I had in the fridge for later. Also put rice to soak.

Emotionally in a good place even though mentally I´m still pretty exhausted.

Went to the opening of the photo exhibit today, eating has been abysmal, but I think my stress levels will start to reduce now that's out of the way

EDIT yeah and the exhibit was gorgeous, so many great pictures, I'm glad I had a chance to participate

Today I have been eating at somewhat sane mealtimes, yay! All processed crap but still meals. Breakfast: roast beef sandwich. Lunch: a cheeseburger and four nuggets. Dinner: flatbread with turkey.

Might be coming down with a flu

"Might be coming down with a flu"
Oh, no. I'm just coming good after 13 days with a horrible head cold. Dose yourself up with hot lemon drinks, Arvo. I hope it's not the flu!

"Might be coming down with a flu"
Oh, no. I'm just coming good after 13 days with a horrible head cold. Dose yourself up with hot lemon drinks, Arvo. I hope it's not the flu!
I seem to be flu-less? Just so TIRED still. Like my body is made out of lead!

Breakfast: halloumi fries, meze salad, soft drinks. Last night I ate a shit ton of crap, oops. Feeling exhausted but not sick-sick.

Feeling exhausted & body feels like lead? It sounds like you need to do something nice for yourself today. Please try not to eat crap & treat that body of yours how it should be treated. Do you have anything planned for today? A walk, a swim, the gym?

Back