Floater's diary

A can on Battery in the sunny park. I sit in the shade, of course.

Came home, had a little "dognap" - not proper sleep but a little rest and snooze. Felt heavenly. I need to get up & clean Heikki's cage.

Cleaning is all done, I changed the bed sheets too. Now making rice. No appetite. Had a bowl of cold soup as a snack.

Breakfast: pineapple I was supposed to have last night but forgot on the countertop for 12+ hrs. I hope I won't get sick from it.

Forgot to brush my teeth again last night yuck!!! But I was so tired.

Lunch: smoothie. The batch I made contains 3 very ripe bananas, 200g of blueberries, 1dl of soy protein isolate, 1dl of dry soy mince, 1dl of oats, 0,5dl of PB, a chunk of ginger, a splash oh hot sauce, and a tablespoon of matcha + water until the consistency got runny enough (the oats and soy will thicken it in the fridge).

I'll try to drink it all today and eat solid protein as well

Gym ended up being good. Upped my last bench press set to 42.5, which was psychologically a lot worse than physically. I only did 3 reps and didn´t want to push it further because injury right now would be bad and set me back for months. But now the hurdle has been passed and my next goal is to work myself to a full 10 reps with 42.5 and then increase to 45 which is my new Midsummer goal. Had locker room smoothie.

At home I boiled some eggs for later. I´ll make cold soup but first I´ll have my first solid meal of the day, chicken and rice and a bowl of mango for dessert

Made that cold soup - 1 dl cashews, 1 dl soy mince, a can of butter beans, a bag of frozen peas, a bag of frozen corn, half a cucumber, one shallot, one bunch of mint, one pack of creme fraiche, roasted sesame oil, soy sauce, a fresh jalapeno, a dash of hot sauce, and some nutritional yeast and a handful of frozen mango. It gives a nice twist to the rest of the ingredients.

Having half a liter of the soup now and the rest is portioned for later.

I'll have blueberries and eggs later. But I'll brush my teeth NOW or it will be the fifth night in a row passing out without the brushies

Had blueberries and three hardboiled eggs, wasn't calorifically enough so I made myself a small plate out of dates, blue cheese, inca berries, and dried cherries.

Edit also two bowls of cold soup

Last edited:
Felt HUNGRY so I ate the low-fat minced beef in my fringe. Pan-fried it in way too much hazelnut oil and seasoned with soy sauce and white pepper. Also two raisin boxes. I know my body is trying to prepare for the trans clinic thing tomorrow.

~The grasshopper mouse is not intimidated~
Sending you lots of love 💙& strength 💪for the clinic thingy.
You rock.
Yes, you!
😘

You're welcome, buddy!

Back