Floater's diary

Had two chocolate bars, realized I´m missing something, and went to buy three 200g packs of chicken. Ate one in one sitting. Now having a bowl of frozen cherries and next I´ll have a bag of frozen mango.

Put some of the ingredients for a velvety vanilla matcha soy protein drink to soak overnight. Will buzz that into an actual drink tomorrow morning.

Had a Whopper Jr with two patties before gym and realized one of my disability benefits has aged out. Panic-sent an application, and messaged my GP that I need Doctor's Statement C as well as B to renew it.

The application won't be processed in time so next month is going to be super tight money-wise. But shouldn't worry about what I can't help.

At the gym now. Going to work out so hard I'll forget my mammogram tomorrow.

Gym was good. Had my locker room protein smoothie and a 0,33dl sugared Battery. The idea of getting a mammogram tomorrow is messing with my brain and adding to the fear I feel about my next trans clinic appointment on 23.5.

Got home, showered, put the dish & laundry machines on, timed my bills and rent for next month. Pretty intense headache. I´ve been taking NSAIDs semi frequently lately and I need to be mindful of that - they won´t help with migraines if I have paradoxical NSAID-induced headaches on top of that - but considering what tomorrow has in store for me, I´ll take those suckers tonight. Sigh.

Hope the mammogram goes ok :grouphug:
It went OK I guess. Technician was rude AF. Turns out there were no doctors in the building today so they didn´t do the ultrasound at all. They´ll call me to get one if there´s something off in the mammogram which is a huge waste of time because my breast tissue is so dense that they would not be likely to spot any growths even if there were some.

At home now. Bought ham, baby carrots, and chocolate. Going to zone out and not think about anything for the rest of the day.

I prepped protein pudding - one portion in a thermos, two in bowls.

I put chia, brazil nuts, pumpkin nuts and dry soy mince to soak overnight with some cacao powder. Put the mixture in a blender with a cup of coffee, a banana, 1dl of oats, and a tetrapack of well-rinsed black beans, added a bit of sugar, and blitzed everything together. Tastes like brownies. Nice.

Dense breast tissue making it hard to see anything properly is the main reason why they generally don't do mammograms at a younger age afaik. Ultrasounds really don't show much more according to the doc who did mine.

Ok.

Sigh. At least I have my muscle gain and fat loss to show for progress. I'm GOING to get my real body. The clinic can't use anything against me. I come prepared and I'm fucking PRIMAL about this.

EDIT also IF my beard grows in nicely, I'm gonna grow a long but CLEAN goatee and braid it and hang trinkets from it. I'll look like a wizard. 🧙🏻😆

EDIT Apparently that style is called "chin puff" and I adore that name so much 😆😆😆

Ughhh I ate too much last night. Starting my day with cold soup. Today I'll go swimming and clean up Heikki's cage.

Back