Finishing my makeover in Bolivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiki78

Hi everybody!
I am 45, 2 surgeries done after all this way long, for the moment I am waiting to have the last liposuction to finish all this body makeover, I have to admit that it wasn’t easy, I have suffered a lot, I have seen my family suffering because of me too, but everything has an end, this is mine, in 5 days I will be flying to Bolivia to finish this horrible dream, this is going to be the 3rd time I go over there, I am going as always with Makeover Travel, a company who organizes Medical Trips,they have been very supportive, making everything very easy for me.
I decided to go again with them because the first time I travelled out to Bolivia with my friend Karen and was met by the Makeover Travel team at the airport and went straight to the 5 star hotel where we were explained what was going to happen in the following 10 day, who we were going to see and what to expect. We were extremely excited at this stage and had no nerves what so ever!
The day of surgery went really well. We met our ps(Dr. Javier Cossio) who was fantastic, we had heard a lot of great stuff about him and all this was confirmed when we saw him and he put us at ease straight away. The Clinic(Foianini Clinic) was really great too, very very clean and the rooms were perfect, like a 5stars Hotel!!
I woke up from surgery and felt completly out of it but happy that i was not sick from ga, felt my and tummy and had a big smile on my face. First couple of days after surgery was really tough, i could only walk a couple of steps and then would need to sit down and the back pain was intense!! The nurses were great and gave me extra morphine when i needed it through the night.

I stayed in the clinic for 1 night but feel that i needed an extra night as trying to walk out of the clinic was extremely hard and reduced me to tears which was a bad thing as crying after a tummy tuck is not good and hurts even more!! i think if i was by myself then i would have stayed but as i was with Linda and we shared a room we had each other for support.

I must say that each day after that got better and better and i ended up zooming round the hotel like a little old granny. The hotel staff were great and gave us extra pillow (5 each) for out beds and the waiters were helping us at the buffet with our food and helping us at the table with chairs and stuff. I did feel self conscious at first about being at a hotel and so obviously have had surgery but as Makeover T. use that hotel all the time all the staff are used to it and don't think nothing of you hobbling around or bandaged up and are there to help you if you need it.

We had 2 visits back to the clinic for post op check ups and the last one with a complimentary massage which felt really good!! If we had any problems then all we had to do was contact Makeover T.by phone or see them at the hotel when they were there (which they often were).

To sum up my experience with Makeover Travel I would have to say it was perfect for me and exceeded my expectations. Everyone that we had contact with through the agency and the clinic were fantastic, they all spoke english and all seemed to care for your wellbeing. I will also point out that we met some amazing friends out there who were also having surgery through Makeover T. and staying at the hotel. We were all crying when we had to leave as we had all formed great bonds and have since kept in contact after coming home.

I was so happy with my results that I decided to go back again and again. This time I will finally have the body i've desired.

I've got some pictures of before and after so if you would like to have a peek then pm me for link and pw.

Thanks for reading my story and if anyone out there is thinking of going to Bolivia and would like more info then i will be happy to share.

Love to all the ladies out there going or gone through this experience.

Makeover Travel

Hi,
I saw your post and was wondering if you would be willing to tell me more about your experience in Bolivia. I'm planning to use Makeover Travel next month and I'm a little nervous. I have heard that standards all the way around are not that good in Bolivia. What do you think? Would you recommend Makeover T? How was the facility that they do the treatment in? How was the hotel? I'm thinking of staying in the same place? Was it clean? Did you feel safe there?

Any info would be soooo appreciated!

Thanks!
Suki Thomas
<email removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
pics

Hi, very nice review! it really helps. I'm planning to go to Santa Cruz in August, of course I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to have a facelift and a rino with Dr. Cossio. Have you had only your body made or your face too? do you mind sending me pics of it if it is so? I would be very grateful! my email is <email removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back