Exercise Club

I ran for 10 minutes this morning. Felt great. Also grilled chicken outside for my dinner. With the heat index at 106 degrees, I feel that should be considered a workout! lol

Was tricep day at the gym, will also spend some time on the bike later

Went for a run again this morning. Ran the same route as yesterday, but did it a little bit quicker. Also been speedwalking 2 miles every night.

Want to start adding some free weights and hitting the punching bag again. Got discouraged last week and just stopped.

Great effort Fleur :)

Today

Deadlift 3 X 10
Shrugs 3 X 10
Seated Rows 3 X 10
One Arm DB Rows 3 X 10
Dynamic Squats 10 X 1

Thanks Trusylver!

Did my two mile speed walk. Was a toughie today. My legs and back are sore from running. The guy I walk with everynight suggested we sprint the last bit (which is maybe 100ft, I'm not really sure that's just a guess). What a way to end the walk, really gets the heart rate up. But he's so fast, I'm not sure I'll ever win! lol

Todays Training

Bench Press 3 X10 @ 55 kg, 5 @ 60 kg (132 lb)
the 60 was just a quick test of my progress, slow reps with pause (competition standard)

Floor Press 3 X 8 @ 65 kg
Cable Fly 3X10 @ 22.5 kg each hand, crossing in the centre to work the middle pec fibres
Decline Bench 3 X 10 @ 50 kg low start weight but have not done declines since shoulder injury, swapped in instead of inclines due to incline putting to much pressure on shoulder.
Preacher Curls (Biceps) 10 @ 30,8@32.5,6@35,4@37.5 kg (82.6 lb)

Run 1.5 km (approx 1 mile) 11 minutes, avg HR 164, max HR 184, 1 minute recovery HR 140 (walking recovery not complete stop)

I don't go to the gym - but I do a fair amount of exercise one way and another...

I do a reasonable amount of outdoor walking and have a beautiful gym quality treadmill in my living room (Tunturi T60) for the days when I do not get out.

I also do zumba about three times a week - sometimes more... and salsa three times a week.

I need to do more than I am these days...

Back