Dieting with extremely sensitive teeth?

big-guy-2020

It's been hard to eat healthy because of my teeth. They are really sensitive to cold stuff and hard things are hard to chew.

I know I need to get them replaced but that's a topic for another day. Just wondering if anyone had advice or recipes for healthy eating that's not hard or super cold (mostly smoothie and fresh fruit are impossible straight from the fridge)

Anyway thanks everyone.

It might sound crazy - but do you use special toothpaste for sensitive teeth? I have sensitive teeth and using sensodyne toothpaste literally makes the world of difference. I didn't know until my dentist told me that you can put it neat directly on the tooth (until then I just used it as toothpaste).

Most veggies are a lot easier to eat cooked and many fruits taste great at room temperature. I don't like cooled food unless it's icecream and it's never been a hindrance for me. Smoothies are not required for weightloss! What kinds of food would you like to be eating on your journey? Stews are great for senstitive teeth and you can stuff a LOTof veg into them.

Back