Diet for 2 weeks

Lyla

I have an event I would like to attend in 2 weeks. So I want to do one of those 10-14 days crazy diets. However, I have been watching my calories and exercising for the past 5 months so I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste. I was thinking if I do this crash diet for 2 weeks, then I go back to my 1500 calorie diet. Let's say I lose a few pounds, will I keep those pounds off after I go back to my 1500 calorie diet or will I gain it all back. And more improtantly, will the weight come off from the few pounds of muscle i've worked so hard to put on?? Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

Crash diets are a waste of time and damaging to your health--Just stick with the normal, healthy diet and the results will be better!

Yep. Fast weight loss like that will almost certainly come from muscle. Which you will then need to put back on.

hmmm I see. Thank you both for the reply. Def not worth it then to lose a few extra pounds. Guess I'll just have to wait for the next event to look my best :)

crash diet is bad for health , i think is much for better to lose weight slowly...a daily basis is great.

Back