Diary for 13/04/21

Laura0280x

Today's Food diary 13/04/21

Breakfast: Treacle and pecan Granola 40g with skimmed milk- 237 calories

Lunch: Ham and salad sandwich, made with wholemeal bread with light butter spread- 294 calories

Dinner: Paella Calorie controlled 250g-355 calories

Snacks/extras: cup of tea with skimmed milk and sweeteners: 24 calories with biscuit bar-85 calories
No added sugar dark chocolate 1 square-33 calories, lighter salt and vinegar crisps 12.5g-59 calories

Drinks: mostly water, diet coke= 6 calories
Total calorie consumption= 1,093

My current weight loss so far- 3kg/6lbs

Exercise-
brisk walk 1 mile

Goals for tomorrow:
More exercise, add more fruit and vegetables!

Your food sounds really nice but I'm thinking you're very low on protein, no?

Your food sounds really nice but I'm thinking you're very low on protein, no?
Yes you're right.:iagree: Just focusing on my calories worked for me before I did try and add some protein snacks like cottage cheese, nuts little chicken bites before when I was hungry. As it did help keep me more full. :)
There was chunks of tuna and chorizo in my paella though so I am eating some. :) I did keto in the past and had protein and fat up to my eyeballs lol. I guess this would be the typical old fashioned low calorie low fat high carb diet. Right now I'm am doing "diet chef" where all my meals are pre cooked and calorie counted and packaged and posted to me. The breakfasts and lunches are nice but the main meals aren't the best. What attracted me to it was the idea of convenience and time saving, while still being able to cook for my family. I'm not sure its something I can stick to long term but It wasn't the cheapest. I'm sticking with it for now though and getting my moneys worth but the meals are extremely low on protein I would imagine. I have a huge box to get through.:rolleyes:

I like the sound of having proper meals without having to cook them but readymade meals are always disappointing to me. Such a shame!

Hey Laura, welcome to the forum.

I totally understand wanting to just eat meals as part of a plan and not even have to consider going outside intended calories. I hope it goes well for you.

Back