2piece Arbys Chicken
Strawberries
Raspberries
No Fat Yogurt
3 slices bread w/ marg & jelly
4 diet cokes

Walked 4789 steps

HI foodlover,

nice nickname....goes for me as well:):)

Hope you don't mind my comments...

All in all your food plan looks not bad...the only thing missing is the water. Are the 4 diet cokes all you drank the whole day??
How were you able to count your steps? You must have a device that tracks all of them, right??

I don't mind the comments at all..that wasn't a bad day...I can do worse :rolleyes: I use a pedometer..it's the new craze these days. I found out on a day I don't exercise I only take about 3000-4000 steps a day...it gets me moving enough that in the long run should make a difference.

Welcome foodlover,

great idea with the pedometer, I should get one of those (it should also beep whenever I sit down:D)

You already started your diary, that is also a very good way to stay on top of things. Keep it up, so we can all help each other on our way:)

Hello foodlover,

how are you doing on day 9 of your program. Are you keeping to your 10000 steps per day. I haven't gone out to get the pedometer yet. Maybe I have time on the weekend...if I don't forget again...everything to do with exercise seems to constantly slip my mind.

Hi foodlover,

how are your plans coming along? Are you walking the 10000 steps per day? Did you increase your water intake? Are you closer to your goal?
We'd love to see an update:D

Back