Connection Problems

alligatorob

Respected Member
Have been having trouble connecting today. Just got on. I get this message:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from weight-loss.fitness.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

weight-loss.fitness.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to weight-loss.fitness.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be weight-loss.fitness.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit weight-loss.fitness.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Not sure if the problem is on my end, the forum's end, or Google. Working right now though, hope that continues.

I got the same thing earlier on - but left it a while and then got in ok

Same happened to me, it looks like it was a security certificate date problem with the old one expiring but the new one looks to be in place now.

Back