Club 200-250

So long as you can stick to it I am sure you'll do fine. My only suggestion is a plan if you can't stick with it. Maybe having some healthy low cal snacks around. Best of luck with crazy!

So I have been sleeping 7.5 hours the last couple days and it feels so much better.

That is great news... No-one can function right if they are feeling sleep-deprived.

I decided that I am going to do one week of extreme intermittent fasting. 20 hours fasting

Good luck. I hope that it goes well for you. Don't beat yourself up if you cannot keep to it - I could never manage anything as drastic as that.

Ok. I have not been focused at all. My main friendship has been on the rocks. I work with the guy. And I have been allowing my emotions to get the better of me and distract me from my goals. No more. I am going full-on health mode and not going to let this sour relationship stop me anymore.

Oh, that's tough! To lose a friend, and to still work alongside him, so that the soreness keeps getting rubbed. :( Sympathies. And for the emotional eating too - I tend to a bit of that myself, and it's a hard behaviour to shake.
On the plus side - you're nearly down to the 230s! :D and what a cool ticker you've got! Are they hard to organise? Do they update easily?

The concept for the ticker is simple, but the user interface is lacking, if you ask me. Hard to figure the website out at first. Probably easy once you get the hang of it.

I've finally figured out a way to reach my weight loss goals. With encouragement from my dad, who had success with WeightWatchers, I have decided to pay for access to the app, and I am using it as a guide to control my eating. I am also exercising regularly and doing intermittant fasting until noon everyday.

Yesterday I hiked 10 miles with my friend at to the Hollywood sign and to the Griffith Observatory. I lost 4 pounds in one day.

Hiking is awesome exercise! Those 4 pounds would have been part water, of course, but it still feels good to see that lower number.

Hi @Cate . I am doing very well. How are you? I have gotten into weight lifting. But at the same time my weight started going up because I was losing a grip.in my eating. So in an attempt to save my health, I decided to see a professional dietician. Luckily my insurance covers the service with a $20 copay. I only had one session so far, but it has helped me greatly already. My eating is much more consistent, and I am slowly losing weight. The first session was less about the science of weght loss and more about the psychology of poor eating choices.

One point I keep in mind is that the motivation to eat junk food is actually good. The motivation is self care, doing something nice for ourself when we are down. But we should treat ourselves with as much consideration as we would treat our children. We would not just give our children junk food to make them feel better everytime they seem down. Because they deserve true love, which means saying no to unhealthy options to achieve long-term happiness. And we should do the same for ourselves. I will see the dietician again soon (she said I can contact her when I feel ready for the next session).

Welcome @MercurialMiss . It's quiet in here. Make some noise.

Back