Club 160s

Hi there!

I'm new here, but not to the 160s lol I posted my journey/story/raison d'être in a separate thread and thought I would make myself known to all of you guys in da club with me :)

I've been teetering between 166 and the high 170s for 2 months now. It's been an actual battle, but I'm determined to see 166 again soon. I'm currently "resting" at 168 and my diet needs a bit of work. I've been struggling with mad cravings lately and some days are more of a struggle than others.

It's my goal to ultimately smash my way out of here into the 150s, but honestly, it will be a great feeling to make it to 165... and eventually 160lbs. I'm struggling to keep my can-do one-step-at-a-time attitude mainly because I've been on this journey for quite a while and it's a lonesome one. Anywho, thanks for letting me share and I look forward to getting to know you all better as we continue along our respective journeys. Take care!

You're not alone here, that's for sure. I'm only on the doorstep of this club for now but hope to regain full membership next week.

I guess most of us will have to have pretty advanced dementia to forget about the plague year. Scale is looking good though!

I´m hovering just over 170; let´s see if you can get out of here before I´m allowed in.

i've been hovering around 168 for a while now, but have to admit i've been less than diligent with my intermittent fasting. once a week or so i cave on morning hunger even though i know better... it never lasts long. but i've been good (well, better) for a little more than a week now with even a few 20/4 days and...

IMG_1639.jpg

normally if i showed up at a local bar before noon, they'd let me drink coffee for an hour or two so i could stick to my IF, but now the rules say you have to order food, because restaurants can be open, but bars cannot. oh well... i can't say it's not effecting my diet, either... i haven't been down to the ocean in a few months now... 2-3 blocks away from the beach, the number of people wearing masks falls to way less than 50%. ... not worth taking the chance.

surprised i have the motivation to even walk as little as i do now...
09.24.20..167.5.jpg

when you get a few blocks from the ocean around mid-day, there are too many people to social distance. i'm probably being over-cautious, but i'm really just out for the walk... i haven't forgotten what the ocean looks like so i really don't have to go there. plus, before all this, i also went down to the beach to interact with people, but that also seems kinda out of the question right now, anyway. most of the people i used to see don't seem to be out... mostly under 30's, surfers and homeless.

i walked down there very early this morning... not many people at that time... just the surfers and homeless.

Club 160's checking in... 168.4 today

Back