Club 150s

I need to hang here with you guys I guess. :blush5: I'm not budging right now and seem to be stuck on 150. I'm 5'1" and have a goal of 120. My trainer says it's going to be easy, but ........... YEA RIGHT! :banghead: The lady is nuts! lol

I weighed in at 159 today yippie!!! I am thrilled to finally be in the 150's club, although I hope I am not here for too long heehee.

:party:

Down to 157, wow I seem to be the only one here for now. I hope all my friends from the 160's club join me soon.

Kgirl - I cannot join yet but as you know there is a whole crowd of us itching to join you.

Well done for getting to 157. :party:

Down to 157, wow I seem to be the only one here for now. I hope all my friends from the 160's club join me soon.

I'm here hon!! I just weighed in at this weight last night!! I'm so excited my head is doing this :party:!!

I need to lose the last seven and maybe even a couple more by April. I'm really, really working hard to achieve my goal!!

(I don't want to change my ticker, cause I don't want to ginx my wieght loss efforts if it was simply water weight that came off. LOL)

I am the opposite I change my ticker right away and even refuse to change it back up even after a few days at the same weight. I am hard headed that way.

I am the opposite I change my ticker right away and even refuse to change it back up even after a few days at the same weight. I am hard headed that way.

Rock the heck on! It's awesome how determined you are to always believe the best of yourself. I'm envious, I must admit. LOL.

It may be more denial than anything lol. But I look at it this way, for example, I weighed in at 157 earlier this week, then 2 days later I weighed in at 158, well I know darn well I didn't eat enough to gain a pound so I know I didn't gain a pound of fat. I also try not to freak out when the scale creeps back up a pound or two, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

yeh scales are not very friendly!! i was 155 then 156 then 158 then 160!!!! now back to 158!! so im officially back in the 150s club!!!

x

Yay =) I'm new here.

Well after being in the 160s for a long time I got fed up and decided I need to FINALLY start dieting and exercising, and sticking to it!

So far I lost about 4 pounds in two weeks, finally back in the 150s! I'll torture myself in the gym and hopefully drop another 5 in two weeks hehe.

thanx k girl - 156 today!!!

good on you yummysnow!!! hope you aren't here for long ...lol ;)

have a good days guys

;-)

x

I weigh every day - and based on todays weight - I can join the 150s club :party:

My weight wiggles about from day to day so I expect to be hovering between the 150s and 160s for a few days yet while my weight settles at the lower level.

Hmmm, I've stayed at 157-158 for over a week know. I decided to start counting calories again so I can see if maybe I am not estimating my calories properly, from what I can see I was too low. I also upped my speed on the treadmill (by .5 mph) and upped my weight for resistance training. Once I get into the 140's I will be a healthy weight for the first time in sooo long (high end of the spectrum).

Kgirl - I hope that the changes help things along for you. We are an impatient crowd - we all want to be a few pounds lighter a.s.a.p.

I hate calorie counting but I have been doing it for the past week. It all started when I decided to stop eating raisins (its a long story but I was eating 800 calories of raisins a day!) I ended up having to totally rework my foodplan - so I did a full evaluation of it. Then Kimberly made me count calories for this week on the challenge. I wont be counting calories after Thursday - that is for sure.

Back