Club 150s

I'm here. I'm new to the forums and I didn't really know this are existed. I really really hope to be out of here soon.

I'm here at 154.

I have 7lbs to go to make my 26 October goal.

Hi Kattwoman,
Glad to have you here!

We'll both be out of here soon hopefully. What is your weight loss plan?

Well this forum seems to be joined by people who can't wait to leave it, but that's understandable. I'm about 160Lbs - I'm going to officially weigh myself tomorrow (October 1st) and by the end of the month I'd like to be 150Lbs... so I'll be here for awhile.
I was 150Lbs at the beginning of this year but just let myself go throughout the summer - too much partying. I'd really like to get back into my "skinny" clothes. I'm a total yo-yo-er and I really need to stop that. So hopefully this wont be a diet but a change in the way I eat.
Anyways a quick bit about me, I'm 19, 5'9, and roughly 160Lbs. I am in university so a big problem for me is finding time to exercise. This Tuesday I have 2 midterms and a lab exam (yikes!). Anyways I fall off the bandwagon quite easily, one cheat day turns into a couple days and then a couple weeks. I'm notoriously telling myself I can just start tomorrow. I don't want to do that anymore, I'm much more confident and happy when I'm thinner.
I lose weight just by cutting back calories and exercising... nothing fancy.
Good luck everyone!!!

Hi freshman, glad to hear your weight loss is going well.

I'm sure you can find time to exercise, I study medicine, so I'm at uni from 8am-4.30pm, I have a 1 year old daughter, I have to keep house and study, but I still manage to do at least 1hr exercise a day. If you want it, you'll do it! I must admit, it is difficult around exam time - usually I just let it all slip and pick it up after exams. Good luck!

K, time to get the 150 club started again!!

I am short(5'3") so being in the 150's is not healthy for me. I was teetering the border between the 150s and 160s at the beginning of my journey and I vowed to never let that scale have a 6 in the second digit. Now I want to banish the 5 from ever being there!!:cuss:

any other 150s??:D

hi, i am also 5"3 and i weigh 153. i was down to 144 after having my baby, but my scale broke, i acted ignorant, and regained. the last 2 weeks i have been stuck at this weight and i'm getting really discouraged! my goal weight is 130, but i wanted to lose 8 pounds a month so that i could be cute in spring, and wear cute clothes. i feel like all the work i've been doing has gotten me nowhere. i could really use a buddy if any of you are interested.

sure we can totally do this together!!

what kinds of things are you doing to lose weight? I am keeping a calorie diary, and doing some cardio/pilates videos.

Celia here- almost breaking into the 150's

:party:
Hey everyone! Congratulations to all about getting into the 150's or being close to it! I am close to breaking the 160 mark myself. I am 1 pound away! I have lost 24-25 lbs already and am looking to lose another 20 by the end of May. My goal weight is 135, but I will be happy with 140 and a size 4 waistline by May :) I am 5"7 and live in NYC. I'm an entertainment manager. Some of my clients include working models and actors who are breaking into the business. But being a size 8 puts a ceiling on where I can take my career in this industry. So I'm eating healthy, exercising everyday, and shedding the pounds slowly but surely. I have never been 140 in my life (well, maybe when I was like 13!) I can't wait to work my way down with everyone here :) I am a new member, so I'll be uploading some pics shortly and get my weight loss timeline thingy set up sometime soon. Well, hope everyone has a gerat weekend! Happy 'n' Healthy eating! -Celia

Last edited:
Reply to Adam re: Youtube video

To Adam re: your Youtube video
THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!!
:rotflmao:

PS- to all, I know I'm not 159 yet, but I was 160 last Sunday so my next weigh in is this Sunday and I won't be logging on again til Monday. Consider this my pre-150's celebration.

Official Stats on Monday!

-Celia

Last edited:
It's funny - I've been stalled at 158.5 - 159.5 for 6 days now and I don't even care. I'm just so happy to see the 5. Funny how big the 10 pound barriers are in our minds.

hi all

I'm now in the lower 150's i just weighed in this morning and i am now 153.7 my starting weight was 162. I have lost 8.3 pounds so far I want to get down to 128 by april 30 thats an average of 2 pounds a week. I started my dieting and exercising on jan 2, 2008. after having my 3rd child i wanted to shed all my left over baby weight from all my pregnancies since i didn't lose weight in between them. 25.7 pounds to go.

Hey guys! I can officaly join this club now that my weight is in the 150's for about a week. I hope I won't be stuck here for long :) I'm thinking 2-3 months.. That should be enough! I'm so glad I found this forum really!! Everyone is so supportive no matter what. I posted my eating and exercise plan on a fitness message board with all those no-carbs-people just to see if I'm on the right track and I got totally.. well they kind of laughed at me and said.. 'girl.. way too much carbs and way to low in protein (I try to devide my calories 1:1:1 between carbs,fat and protein) and you have to like eat tuna and meat all the time - thats the only way dude..'
I was like wtf? Am I so stupid and I just don't get it? Do I really have to live on tuna, cottage cheese and whey for the rest of my life? Don't get me wrong - I eat chicken almost every day, I love cottage cheese and I do use whey proteins on occasion. But I have to eat some fruit and pasta every now and than right? I mean I got totally desperate because I really thought my plan was good. And than a bunch of idiots tell me I got it all wrong. Well to hell wih them! I'm losing my fat, I'm happy and I hope they all choke on their no carb diet.

Hehe.. I had to get that of my chest.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings (if no carb or low carb work for you thats great, but I just can't eat like that everyday, I basically reather not eat at all than eat something I don't like) but they were really rude too me.

Have a great day!

Byeee

i know what you mean. It gets really intimidating when so many people are telling you the 'right' things to eat.

i hit 151.5 today woot woot!!

Back