Club 140s

dariqueen

I'm not sure who else would be in this group, but even if I'm the only one, I'll start it anyway!

I've been at 149-ish all week. I can't wait until I hit 140, and it's my goal to get there by the end of April.

Well, maybe I am the only one. LOL!

Still the same weight. Maybe it's finally time for me to have a plateau.
:mad: This sucks. I'm going to miss my birthday goal for sure. :(

Hi there, I could be a part time member of this group lol :D due to my bouncing between around 138lbs to 140lbs! I started out at around 148lbs+.

Hi Halo! Nice to have you here! You can stay even if you stay in the 130's if you want. LOL! I hope to get there soon. :)

Hi! I'm joining in! I have been between 142-145 for the past few months. But, I had a few bad weeks and am now back on track. My goal is to be under 140. :eek:

I was 138 last week, but with Easter and a birthday, we'll have to wait til Sunday - weight day - and see if I maintained that.

Yay; People!! LOL!

Well, I'm definitely still here...I hit 147 this morning, so I'm off that dreaded plateau.:D

I'll join..

I've been 148 for a lonnnnng time, then for the last 3 days I've been 151, but that must be due to 'being a female'. Soo I expect to be back down soon!

ok, im wellll...far away from 140, but thats were i wont to be and belive i have done a good job in getting where i am now.

and the great thing is everyone...
the weight is there for us to take off! (good way of looking at it)
I so want to be at 140, so im joining this group
for me i think it will take about 6 months
because the weight is getting harder + harder for me to loss now

and i love bread
and have to stop eating it
hahaha

hey girls/guys
I am new to the group. I currently weigh 142, and I'm not happy with myself. I can get very into working out and trim down, but it's hard getting to the gym where I live. I started my diet again a week ago and am doing well. I want to lose about 10 pounds and look my best like I have in the past. I have been walking agin the past few days, but I am a former athlete so I love the gym.
The hardest thing for me is sometimes I really REALLY want to eat a lot of candy. And once I start it is hard to stop. I also like french fries. I hope being on here can offer some support and ways to better fight cravings and stay on track.

i am at 153, down from 170. my ultimate goal is 130! i hope i can join the 140's group by the end if the month!!!

congrats that is awesome
I have good news, I went to the gym today, yay:) I LOVE working out, though getting there lately has been a problem. I have been really good with my diet the past two weeks, I can already feel a difference.

Any tips how to keep fighting cravings for sweets? And the "you can have a little don't deprive yourself" does NOT work for me. Once I have a little candy, I binge.

i just made it to 149 today! i had a baby 6 months ago, and have since lost 20 lbs. could've been more, but i kepy yo yo-ing! i started at 170, now here i am at 149! my goal is to lose ten pounds this month! my ultimate goal is 25 more pounds!

Back