Weight-Loss CandyCanes!

Weight-Loss
Hey! Where is everyone? It is sooo quiet in here. I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Hey Candy Canes,
I had a great weekend! I went to my parents' house for a get together and I couldn't get enough of the feedback "You've lost weight, haven't you?" Who me? Oh I didn't reallly notice.....
Hee Hee
It's working!!!!!

First one to check in for the Candy Canes! :eek:

Well, I weighed in at 215 this morning so that is only a loss of 2 pounds, but since I was so busy during finals and just maintained the first two weeks of the challenge, I guess I won't complain too much. :p

Where is everyone? I hope you can check in soon.:)

OK Checking in:

Weigh In: 86.8 kg = 191.5 pounds

at 9:15 am +10 GMT

Loss: 2.5 pounds

had a mixed 3 week got down as low as 85 kg but it just popped straight back up again :( i think i have gained muscle but wont know till my next fitness assesment.

Hi Candy Canes
I was 147 and now am 143 which makes a total of 4 pounds lost.
The season and assignments have made losing weight not that much of a priority. But I plan on getting back in the game next week.
Great job on your weight loss
I'm very proud of you all
Season Greetings!

morning ladies...

well, I'm really sorry that I haven't been around - these three weeks have been nutso and I probably shouldn't have agreed to do a challenge, b/c i feel like I have let you ladies down...

I weighed in this morning at 134 - but that was after eating breakfast (b/c i forgot about weigh-in) - and I normally weigh in first thing in the morning...

but officially I guess that means I have only lost .5 lbs overall during these three weeks... I have had three xmas celebrations already, and that hurt me these past few days... I also haven't exercised since I have been home... I'm really looking forward to being back in Nashville in January and getting back into my routine...

Hey Candy Canes!

Everyone did a really good job! Especially considering this is the time of year that most people GAIN weight.

Happy Holidays!

Back