Butterflies Diary

Butterfly11

Introduction

I put on weight this last year due to being locked in and I'm going on a camping trip (now that were allowed) using my hammock that I'm attaching to a hammock stand. I jumped on the scales and realised that I'm a little on the weight limit of this preferred camping method. I have rheumatoid arthritis which is why I opted for the hammock as I won't be on the ground.

I started my diet last month and have been pushing myself hard making sure I cut out at least 500 calories a day and exercising every day. And strictly no sweets or junk food, only fresh wholesome food apart from my weekly day off on a Sunday where I allow myself what ever I want. This week is Chinese takeaway

Last month I was 17 stone (sorry I'm English and not used to using pounds or KGs). I had a lot of water retention probably because I was eating too much salt and due to having rheumatoid arthritis. I'm now 15.11 but very aware that weight loss will be much steadier from now on if I continue the way I have been.

I'm a 37 year old lady and 5.5 in feet

My long term goal is being 10 stone. which is about 100lb in total weight loss I believe.

Anyway I joined today and just thought I'd say hi

Introduction

I put on weight this last year due to being locked in and I'm going on a camping trip (now that were allowed) using my hammock that I'm attaching to a hammock stand. I jumped on the scales and realised that I'm a little on the weight limit of this preferred camping method. I have rheumatoid arthritis which is why I opted for the hammock as I won't be on the ground.

I started my diet last month and have been pushing myself hard making sure I cut out at least 500 calories a day and exercising every day. And strictly no sweets or junk food, only fresh wholesome food apart from my weekly day off on a Sunday where I allow myself what ever I want. This week is Chinese takeaway

Last month I was 17 stone (sorry I'm English and not used to using pounds or KGs). I had a lot of water retention probably because I was eating too much salt and due to having rheumatoid arthritis. I'm now 15.11 but very aware that weight loss will be much steadier from now on if I continue the way I have been.

I'm a 37 year old lady and 5.5 in feet

My long term goal is being 10 stone. which is about 100lb in total weight loss I believe.

Anyway I joined today and just thought I'd say hi

I forgot to mention that I'm a vegetarian so don't eat meat or fish

I´m a kilo person but according to the this converter Pounds and Stone to Kilograms Chart 15 stone 11 is 221 pounds and 10 stone is 140 pounds. Not sure if it matters to you if you think in stones but just in case it does that´s a good bit less than 100 pounds to lose!

Hi, Butterfly1 & welcome to the forum. It must feel so good to have something fun to look forward to again. Well done on losing over a stone already.

Woo! today I'm down to 15.9! Thats an unexpected surprise

I've also throughout my diet being using the fasting method and only eating in a short window
~link removed.

:party: Congratulations! Milestones always feel so good :)

Back