Weight-Loss Biggest Loser Challenge(with Great Results)

Weight-Loss
I am so sorry skyler your having it hard! OK a few things to try to figure out! Ok fats effect some of us this way while others carbs do! you are doing right on calories and stuff but maybe it is one or the other your using too much of! Also sodium can play a part as well as caffiene! If you dont narrow down to one of them you may need your thyroid checked! welcome aboard and i will try to be here more i had pc problems but each of us can help the other and ask all the questions you need to!

ok i am posting all of our names and weights in the other thread Biggest loser club week 2 week and we will keep in touch in this one! If anyone wants to be more involved feel free to ask I dont care a bit! I want all of us to have support and win for ourselves no matter what!

Hey, I'd like to do this, too! It's pretty much what I've been doing, anyways (low cal, low fat, high protien). I don't have the book or anything else...and don't have the money to spend on it, either. Could I still do this following what was previously posted?

Anybody Who Wants To Is More Than Welcome To Join Us! I Want Us To Be A Fun Supportive Club So We Will All See Results Together And Feel And Look Healthier! That Is Why I Put The Time Into This! Weigh In Is Every Monday But You Can Feel Free To Join Whenever You Want And Post And Ask Questions! We Are All A Great Friendly Group! Krystyne And Dixiechic67 Are 2 Of My Best Friends From School! So Just Join In And Feel Like Family Because That Is What I Want!

Hi, can I be a pain and ask a silly question, whats the name of the book, and the authors name also do you know if regular book shops sell it or if I need to order it on line. Thanks

i know that caffeine through diet cokes is bad for weight loss but all caffeine? i hadn't heard that before. i am low carb/low fat/low calorie....so i don't think that is it..i do love coffee, could that be affecting the slow loss??
interesting...

Yes caffiene can play a big part in you not losing! It affects some peoples bodies! I would be willing to bet if your not losing and you drink a lot of coffee that is the key! I will try to find time and post what it does but I am 100% sure that it is more than likely what is going on with you! I will search and find the data of why it is probably the reason! Hope it works! I know it will be hard for you cause you get addicted to caffiene! But i bet if you can get away from it you will probably see results!

wow. that is interesting. i am going to try and find some research there. i do LOVE my morning coffee but not if it is inhibiting a weight loss!!!

Sheidi your welcome to try it if you want! Just a bit of push for us to rock the scales! Dixiechic has lost 3 pounds a pound a day and i have lost 2! We all can and will do this and it is ok if you fall off the wagon this group is about supporting each other and making sure we each reach our goals! Feel free to vent or whatever anytime its our thread hehehe! I have my holiday pics developed i am going to post them in here today! I want us to be like one big supportive family!!!! So post away !!!! hehehe

Ok Girls Big Day Weigh In Time!!!!!!!!!! My Weigh In Is 225 That Is 5 Pound Loss! I Know You Guys Have Done Good Also So Let Me Know! We Need A New Team Leader To Push Us All On! I Am Sorry I Haven't Had The Time I Wanted For You Guys But I Know One Of The Others Will Do Great This Week!

UGH. I am frustrated. I haven't budged a bit! I am stuck at 143. Currently, my goal is to just get BELOW 140. My goodness!! I have been good with exercise (4 times a week cardio, 3 times a week strength) and calories have been on average 1100. I am thoroughly confused. Any help or suggestions greatly recommended!! What should I change up? B/c obviously I need some change to get that scale movin' again!!
Thanks,
S

Skyler It Is Just Some Little Something Causing This For You! I Am Not Sure What Else You Could Do Except Maybe Try The Liquids For A Day Like Some Do! Maybe It Will Jump Start You! I Read Somewhere That When Your Body Plateus It Is Adjusting To Weightloss But Cant Remeber What It Said To Get Over It! Your Doing Great With Your Excercise And Stuff I Will Try Getting Some Research And Help!

SOME OF THEM ON HERE DO THE JUICE FOR A DAY I AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE ABOUT HOW THEY DO IT! NEWBRIDE WOULD PROBABLY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU AND MISS JELLIEBELLY SHE DOES IT SOMETIMES WONDERWOMAN MAY KNOW SOME TRICKS FOR YOU ALSO! i WILL FIND OUT WHAT I CAN AND POST FOR YOU AND YOUR WELCOME FOR THE HELP I LOVE HELPING OTHERS! IF YOU HAVE YAHOO MESSANGER OR MSN OR AOL LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD YOU TO MINE THTA WAY YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF ME EASIER! YOU CAN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT OR I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU MY EMAIL

Back