Ben's Fat Loss Diary

Thanks! I don't know that I can properly convey what a HUGE win for me it was to fit in the calorie goal AND leave it alone for today. (I'll eat some more of it tomorrow.) In the past--even 3-4 months or so ago--I would have eaten as much of it as possible and then polished it off with too much cheesecake for dessert.
I think most of us understand what that means. Well done!

First week of school + last week of the month at my job = let this thread get away from me. Updates for the last two weeks...
  • Had two family meals out with short notice over the last two weeks. Neither went well for me.
  • Completed all planned workouts. Still doing the "summer" schedule of 6 lifting sessions and 5 runs + 1 ride per week.
  • I did have to cut one interval run shorter than I wanted it to be because of time in the morning. I'd hoped to do 8x880 intervals, but actually did 6x880 intervals, got home 90 seconds before a 9:00am work phone meeting was to start. :D (Couldn't shower until lunchtime.)
  • Besides the two days with the meals out, hit calorie goals all other days.
  • I felt like I was maybe overtraining/underrecovering a bit near the end of last week, so this week I did a de-load/recovery week with scaling back both running and lifting. I didn't really reduce my caloric intake--though there were two days where I ate about 200 calories under my goal because of just not having time to eat all I wanted-- but some unexplained scale dropping the last several days. Down over six pounds since Monday. I wonder if my over-training assessment was correct and I dropped some cortisol by doing recovery efforts.
  • My scale weight of 188.24 this morning is my lowest in nearly six months! I was at 184.08 on March 24th.
  • Speaking of March 24th, it had to have been a pretty terrible binge day, so bad that I didn't even bother weighing myself on March 25th, and I was at 191.5 on March 26th. Ouch! That was a little over a week before the HM race I did on April 2nd, and I recall that I was trying to really restrict calories to lose some pounds to get a better performance in the race. Bad move. I am REALLY glad I've increased calories for this cut and have pretty much avoided those kids of days altogether. My only real issues since July 11th have been with eating out with the family, and I suppose it could be argued that that's just part of normal life that I need to accept.
  • Overall, despite gaining scale weight last week, it looks I'll stay at the 2ish pounds per week number that has been fairly consistent.
Some scale details...

DATEDAYWT7DayWtChg7DayWtAvg7DayAvgChgComments
8/21/2022​
Sunday
193.08​
-1.69​
194.02​
-1.13​
8/22/2022​
Monday
192.14​
-2.49​
193.67​
-1.18​
Unexpected family dinner out at hibachi. Big scale increase next morning.
8/23/2022​
Tuesday
197.17​
2.31​
194.00​
-0.92​
8/24/2022​
Wednesday
194.71​
0.88​
194.12​
-0.53​
8/25/2022​
Thursday
194.86​
0.15​
194.14​
-0.36​
8/26/2022​
Friday
194.98​
1.49​
194.36​
-0.10​
8/27/2022​
Saturday
193.13​
-0.43​
194.30​
0.03​
8/28/2022​
Sunday
192.60​
-0.48​
194.23​
0.20​
Family meal out after church. Scale increase next morning.
8/29/2022​
Monday
194.45​
2.31​
194.56​
0.89​
8/30/2022​
Tuesday
194.43​
-2.74​
194.17​
0.17​
8/31/2022​
Wednesday
192.78​
-1.93​
193.89​
-0.23​
9/1/2022​
Thursday
191.42​
-3.44​
193.40​
-0.75​
9/2/2022​
Friday
190.68​
-4.30​
192.78​
-1.57​
9/3/2022​
Saturday
188.24​
-4.89​
192.09​
-2.21​

Had two family meals out with short notice over the last two weeks. Neither went well for me.
What do you mean by that? That the meals weren't as perfect as you would've liked them to be or that they turned into something binge-like?
Down over six pounds since Monday. I wonder if my over-training assessment was correct and I dropped some cortisol by doing recovery efforts.
Cortisol itself doesn't weigh much but strained muscles hold on to more water. Plus if those two family meals out were in the days before that you might've been a little bloated from that. For me water weight and gut filling can explain basically all weird weight jumps. In either direction. Good to hear you take a bit of rest when you need it (y)

Sounds like you've done a great job at keeping up with goals overall despite having a lot of things going on! Good job!

Lovely! I just started learning piano a few years ago. I love the instrument. Do you mostly just play church music or what kind of stuff do you like playing otherwise?
Sorry I never responded to this. I play a WIDE variety of stuff. I lead at church every four weeks, but I also play local bars, etc. Here's my promo vid:
What do you mean by that? That the meals weren't as perfect as you would've liked them to be or that they turned into something binge-like?
Hmmmm....great question that made me think, and the answer is somewhere in between the two, I think. They were well beyond just "not as perfect." Untracked and very high calories. Kids didn't finish their food and won't eat leftovers so felt obligated to eat some of theirs since "we spent the money," etc. But no, not close to being binge-like, either. No GI issues or feeling terrible physically and/or emotionally afterward that I'd have had in past binges.

Honestly, it's probably more an issue of the fact that from March to December 2021, when I had the big weight loss, I don't think we EVER ate out as a family, mainly due to my wife's concerns over COVID-related stuff and the fact that I was in the HealthyWage challenge, so the entire family was onboard with me having money on the line. :D (We did go to the beach for a week in 2021, but 100% of the food was either take-out or cooked in the rental place.) I'm not 100% sure about this, but it's quite possible that the only time I ate over my calorie goal for 9 months was on day 2 of a quick two-day solo car trip I did in July 2021. Now that life has returned to more "normal," and I'm actively trying to lose a few again, it may well be that I'm just not used to the combination of being in an intentional calorie deficit AND going over it from time to time.

I just re-read the whole thread and remembered that "hit calorie goal 90% of days" goal that I set. That's why I set it, but I'd pretty much forgotten it. I'm well on target to do that and probably just need to have a little more grace on myself. ;) From reviewing the thread, I've finished 8 weeks (56 days) and had 6 days where my calories were over: 89.3%. There are no birthdays, vacations, or back-to-school special things between now and the end of the 12 weeks, and if I can go those 4 weeks with 2 or fewer days over, I will have hit 90%. Sounds very doable.
Sounds like you've done a great job at keeping up with goals overall despite having a lot of things going on! Good job!
Thanks! And yeah, I said it upthread, but I'm realizing that I do better when I'm too busy to overeat at home. :D
It sounds like you are doing very well, Ben. I'm glad you eased back a bit :)
Thanks. Yeah, I probably needed it.

So, scale weight was 188.25 this morning. That's -16.5 lbs in 8 weeks. I see recommendations all over the place for no more than 1% per week, and I've been a bit ahead of that. Had I been dropping at the rate of 1% per week, I'd be at 190.87. So, given that, the fact that I'm down that despite more overage days than I'll likely have in the final 4 weeks, and the fact that I've added 500 calories every Saturday....{drum roll}...effective today I'm going to increase my calorie intake. (LoseIt makes it very easy to do this by allowing me to just add a static number to their calculations every day.)

164 per day would compensate for the delta between my 8-week loss rate and 1%, and 71 per day would take care of the +500 on Saturdays, so I'm going to use their "Adjust Budget" feature to add an extra 235 calories per day. Further, based on some expert running podcasts I've been listening to lately, I'm going to use another of their features to spread the calories so that on Fridays and Saturdays (i.e. the 24 hours before and after my long run,) I will eat more calories than Sun-Thu. As of today's weight, that sets my calorie goal at 2934 on "low days" and 3374 on the two "high days." How does that compare to what I've been doing? Basically it put me at a similar place to where I've been on Saturdays, +500 on Friday, and +100ish on the other days. We'll see how this goes.

Last edited:
Kids didn't finish their food and won't eat leftovers so felt obligated to eat some of theirs since "we spent the money," etc. But no, not close to being binge-like, either. No GI issues or feeling terrible physically and/or emotionally afterward that I'd have had in past binges.
Glad to hear it didn't turn into a full-on binge. Moderation is hard but an important thing to learn if you want to keep the weight off long-term. (Don't ask me how I know...)

One thing I have learned is that no starving child is better off when I overeat than when I leave some on my plate.

I play a WIDE variety of stuff. I lead at church every four weeks, but I also play local bars, etc. Here's my promo vid:
Awesome--really nice promo vid! Thanks for sharing that--you really do play such a nice variety of stuff!

When I make my daily meal plan, I usually don't even bother with checking the fiber number, because I know it's going to be good. I'm guessing I average over 60g a day when I'm not off the rails. (F
Just checked. Daily fiber average for last month = 61g
  • Eat within 5% of daily calorie goal (defined by LoseIt) at least 76 of 84 days (90%) during the 12 weeks.
  • Complete 80% of planned strength and cardio training workouts
  • Lose at least two pounds in both July and August (not saying September just in case I get to the end of August and like where I am)
  • Get down to 190 or less by October 1st
Reposting these as a reminder to self and all. First one is still quite possible. Need to have two or fewer food missteps over the next 3 weeks and 5 days. Second seems to be a certainty apart from injury or illness. (I've completed 100% of those to date.) Went well beyond the third, and the fourth is complete. I guess technically I need to stay under that number, but with my 35th high school class reunion occurring on September 30th as a huge motivator, it's kinda hard to imagine I'd fall that far off the wagon at this point. ;) Also, I know I've mentioned that I won a HealthyWage challenge, but what I don't think I said is that they have an ongoing maintenance challenge with a weekly drawing every Wednesday for cash (at least $100, and the pot grows each week if there's not a winner..it'sll be $500 tomorrow) that you get to claim if your name is drawn and your weight is within 3% of your winning weight at that time. 189.9 was my winning weight, so there's also $$$ motivation to be at or below where I currently am.
this is something I should celebrate: down 7.4 pounds in July
-6.5 in August.

My mind is all over the place with regard to what my plan will be when school starts on Wednesday. Really struggling with what I want to do vs what is realistically sustainable. I'm even now considering dropping one of my two leg days in the gym since I run hill sprints, which are sort of strength training. So I could even do just three days a week of lifting (2 upper, one lower) and spread that hill day away from long run day and lifting day so it could have some truly hard sprints. I just don't know what's best. grrrrrrrr
So...I've come to a decision on what I'm going to try. I've reworked most of my lifting workouts to shorten them, time-wise, by incorporating more supersets, greatly reducing time sitting around and resting. The ones I haven't switched up yet, I'll do on the day before I'm scheduled to do them. Today's went REALLY well! I didn't have to reduce the number of sets/reps at all. I did have to drop a little bit of weight a couple of times, but only on the third set of an exercise, and not by much at all. (For example, on the third set of lat pulldowns, to get to the 10 reps I'd done in the first two sets, I dropped the weight from 130 to 120 for the last four reps-pretty minor.) Two weeks ago this same Pull workout took 64 minutes. Today I finished it in 48. Totally worth the minor drop in weight moved, and I feel confident I'll be able to start increasing weight again in the near future. (Hey, I'm eating more! More fuel!!!)
As for the scenery, my primary go-to long run route is mostly through suburban main roads with subdivisions on both sides. However, there’s a mile and a half or so where I run past the airport, and that area is mostly clear-cut.
See pic below. Week and a half ago a plane was landing as I passed the airport. First time that has happened. Who on earth was flying into Greensboro at 6:30 on a Saturday morning????
One thing I have learned is that no starving child is better off when I overeat than when I leave some on my plate.
Heh. You misread my "reasoning" there. Nothing to do with starving children. Everything to do with the fact that I am a COLOSSALLY cheap S.O.B. who cringes every time more than a few bites of *anything* we have purchased goes uneaten--and even moreso when it's expensive restaurant food. In the messed-up parts of my brain that won out that day, it's "well, it's over my goals and I'm not particularly hungry, but we paid a LOT for this, and at least some of it will fuel my workout in the morning and some of it will build some muscle mass!!!"

Awesome--really nice promo vid! Thanks for sharing that--you really do play such a nice variety of stuff!
Thanks!!!

Scale weight dropped again this morning, from 188.25 yesterday to 186.54 today, which is the lowest number since March 24th--so it appears that if I continue to stay on track, I'll soon be able to say "lowest weight in over six months." That'll be fun and it's a good motivator for me.

It'll be interesting to see if I end up burning more calories (maybe significantly more) BECAUSE of the calorie increase. Definitely went significantly harder the last two days in the gym, and I seemed to have a bit more energy. Walked the dog longer than usual yesterday as well because it was cooler and I think I had more energy. It's only 3:50pm here, and I've already had the most Monday-Tuesday steps since the beach (when of course I was walking a ton.) More notably, by the time the day ends, it looks like I'll have the most Monday-Tuesday steps in this calendar year. Me eating more food as the weather cools may well get our pup walked a good bit more, I suppose. :D

Attachments

• 7D6E3DE5-88DE-47CC-9909-4B8DA7ADCEB5.jpeg
    7D6E3DE5-88DE-47CC-9909-4B8DA7ADCEB5.jpeg
    641.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 6802C109-3282-4DF1-BA03-31915D0B518A.jpeg
    6802C109-3282-4DF1-BA03-31915D0B518A.jpeg
    620.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Just checked. Daily fiber average for last month = 61g
:D I'm not surprised: I've seen pictures of your meals!
a weekly drawing every Wednesday for cash (at least $100, and the pot grows each week if there's not a winner..it'sll be $500 tomorrow) that you get to claim if your name is drawn and your weight is within 3% of your winning weight at that time.
Now that's the kind of challenge I like. The challenge itself always feels like it could make people use unhealthy methods to lose weight quickly but a monetary incentive for maintenance is great.
"well, it's over my goals and I'm not particularly hungry, but we paid a LOT for this, and at least some of it will fuel my workout in the morning and some of it will build some muscle mass!!!"
:rotflmao: Ok, then how about "greasy food slows me down in the gym and money-wise it really doesn't matter whether it goes into the trash directly or through my body." I generally order food in a way that allows me to take any leftovers home but I appreciate that's hard with kids.
It'll be interesting to see if I end up burning more calories (maybe significantly more) BECAUSE of the calorie increase. Definitely went significantly harder the last two days in the gym, and I seemed to have a bit more energy.
Awesome! Sounds like the best possible scenario to me.

You really have this, Ben! I love how you are also being very supportive around the forum. It really does make a difference to the sense of community.
Thanks!

Now that's the kind of challenge I like. The challenge itself always feels like it could make people use unhealthy methods to lose weight quickly but a monetary incentive for maintenance is great.

:rotflmao: Ok, then how about "greasy food slows me down in the gym and money-wise it really doesn't matter whether it goes into the trash directly or through my body." I generally order food in a way that allows me to take any leftovers home but I appreciate that's hard with kids.

Awesome! Sounds like the best possible scenario to me.
HEALTHYWAGE--I've been impressed with them. First off, the main challenge is a minimum of six months, so you really HAVE to go for something more long-term to win their primary challenge. And yeah, the maintenance bit is really cool. There's no paying from our end involved. It's purely out of their profits that they provide that incentive to former winners.

GREASY FOOD--Hehehe. Oh, I get it. But my ingrained miserly nature can take over. The good news is that we don't go out to eat a lot.

SCENARIO--Yeah, I'm feeling better-fueled already, just a couple of days in. Though the calorie increases for Sun-Thu aren't that big, they are enough to allow me to add what turns out to be a significant amount of fuel to my morning workout window. Today, for example, I had my normal 2 bananas and a half-serving of collagen pre-lifting, but then I also had a running gel in between the gym and running. Result? My fastest outdoor training run of 6+ miles (today's was 6.73) since mid-February--when the weather was a LOT cooler. My avg HR on the Feb run was 156, and it was an interval run on relatively flat terrain at a near-perfect 50 degrees. Total ascent on that run was 134 feet for 6.64 miles. Today it was 69 degrees with 93% humidity, and I ran in and around my super-hilly neighborhood. Total ascent was 412 feet for 6.73 miles, and my avg HR was 147. Needless to say, I'm feeling SUPER encouraged by that.

And with that, as I've gone back and forth in deciding about this, I guess I should announce that I've decided to run a HM race in November! The Mayberry Half Marathon on November 12th is just an hour or so away and it appears that the course is quite flat for this part of the state. Back in 2013 (you know, the first time I lost 100 pounds, only to gain it all back :rolleyes:,) I ran a 1:41:41 PR HM. I tend to doubt I'll be that fast again by November, but I do think a sub-1:50 is reasonable. My Garmin watch is currently estimating me at 1:48:58 for the HM distance. I think that's stretching it right now, but I'd think I can get to that point with nine more weeks of training.

Scale went up by .42 lbs this morning. Nothing to be concerned about, and not surprising given the big drops each of the last two days. Was within 1% of the (higher) calorie goal Monday and Tuesday, and I'm about to fix my dinner that will put me right in that range today and then give the dog a solidly long walk. Steps Monday and Tuesday were 23.3K and 24.5K. Probably end up somewhere around there today as well after the walk. (I'm at 18.3 at this moment.)

Last edited:
Lowering your heart rate by that much even though the course was tougher really says something, awesome work!

Thanks!

HEALTHYWAGE--I've been impressed with them. First off, the main challenge is a minimum of six months, so you really HAVE to go for something more long-term to win their primary challenge. And yeah, the maintenance bit is really cool. There's no paying from our end involved. It's purely out of their profits that they provide that incentive to former winners.

GREASY FOOD--Hehehe. Oh, I get it. But my ingrained miserly nature can take over. The good news is that we don't go out to eat a lot.

SCENARIO--Yeah, I'm feeling better-fueled already, just a couple of days in. Though the calorie increases for Sun-Thu aren't that big, they are enough to allow me to add what turns out to be a significant amount of fuel to my morning workout window. Today, for example, I had my normal 2 bananas and a half-serving of collagen pre-lifting, but then I also had a running gel in between the gym and running. Result? My fastest outdoor training run of 6+ miles (today's was 6.73) since mid-February--when the weather was a LOT cooler. My avg HR on the Feb run was 156, and it was an interval run on relatively flat terrain at a near-perfect 50 degrees. Total ascent on that run was 134 feet for 6.64 miles. Today it was 69 degrees with 93% humidity, and I ran in and around my super-hilly neighborhood. Total ascent was 412 feet for 6.73 miles, and my avg HR was 147. Needless to say, I'm feeling SUPER encouraged by that.

And with that, as I've gone back and forth in deciding about this, I guess I should announce that I've decided to run a HM race in November! The Mayberry Half Marathon on November 12th is just an hour or so away and it appears that the course is quite flat for this part of the state. Back in 2013 (you know, the first time I lost 100 pounds, only to gain it all back :rolleyes:,) I ran a 1:41:41 PR HM. I tend to doubt I'll be that fast again by November, but I do think a sub-1:50 is reasonable. My Garmin watch is currently estimating me at 1:48:58 for the HM distance. I think that's stretching it right now, but I'd think I can get to that point with nine more weeks of training.

Scale went up by .42 lbs this morning. Nothing to be concerned about, and not surprising given the big drops each of the last two days. Was within 1% of the (higher) calorie goal Monday and Tuesday, and I'm about to fix my dinner that will put me right in that range today and then give the dog a solidly long walk. Steps Monday and Tuesday were 23.3K and 24.5K. Probably end up somewhere around there today as well after the walk. (I'm at 18.3 at this moment.)
Sorry, hadn’t read this when I first responded. That’s a great pr! I’m also thinking about doing a half marathon when my leg gets better

Lowering your heart rate by that much even though the course was tougher really says something, awesome work!
Yeah, good to see that sort of tangible evidence that I've gotten more fit in the last 6+ months--a time when my net weight gain/loss has been basically zero.

Various ramblings...

Scale dropped to 185.4 yesterday, despite now having eaten the increased calories three full days. What manner of sorcery IS this???

Gym Today: Legs. Tough, but went well. Reduced treadmill walking in the warmup and added jumping rope. I heard in a running podcast that incorporating 3 min of jumping rope twice a week can be quite beneficial for runners. Also added 3 sets of 10 box jumps to end the workout. https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/9565090003

Run Today: Neighborhood easy, all zone 2, 4.7ish miles: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/9565396539

Writing this here mainly so I have it for my own reference, but worth noting. I've long been aware, just intuitively, that the runs where I stay in my neighborhood and the adjoining ones are where I do the most climbing, but as a numbers geek, I thought I'd calculate actual figures from the last few runs in each of the areas I do at least semi-frequently.

AVERAGE ASCENT PER MILE
Runs In My Neighborhood: 79.1 ft
Long Runs On Typical Loop Past Airport: 76.6 ft
Greenway: 55.9 ft
Highland Grove Loop: 17.5 ft

The "Highland Grove Loop" is just a couple of streets in neighborhood a mile or so away where I do interval work on a relatively flat area. We have a very nice paved Greenway here that's about a 10-minute drive from my house to the closest parking area. It's got a lot of distance--if I start at the parking area and run from there to a park do the loop in that park, and turn around and run all the way back, it's in the 14-15 mile range. It only crosses 2 roads the whole way, so it's great for safety and clearly significantly more flat than my normal neighborhood and long run routes, but it's SUPER dark before sunrise, and an encounter with a coyote or the occasional rabid fox wouldn't be out of the question if I were there that early. I do run with pepper spray, but still. ;) So, with my schedule it's not always easy to get over there when it's not summertime. Pics below are from during runs on the Greenway. There are bridges over two different lakes, and another over a major roadway.

Thoughts on HM goal times...

As of today, Garmin estimates me at 1:48:39. I think that's supposed to be on a flat course, so maybe that translates to a 1:50:00 or so on the mostly-flat one I'm running? I ran at an 8:24/mile pace for 40 minutes yesterday in my hilly neighborhood, less than an hour after a hard strength training session, and could have gone faster. It's quite possible that if I were rested/tapered/primed for a race in cooler weather, that's a pace I could reasonably expect to be able to hold for a couple of hours--and that pace transaltes to 1:50:04. So, yeah, lots of signs point to 1:50ish being my current reasonable finish time. So, I guess as of today, based on my current fitness and the fact that it should be significantly cooler in mid-November, here's what I'm thinking (barring significant injury or illness between now and then, of course):

1:50:00 or slower--Disappointed. A time here would likely mean I binged a fairly significant amount between now and then, or ran a really poor race.
1:47:30-1:50:00--Content. This would be 7+ minutes faster than the 1:56:56 I ran in April 2022.
1:45:00-1:47:30--Pleased
1:42:42-1:45:00--Very Pleased
1:41:41-1:42:41--I SHOULD be super pleased if I wind up in this range, but let's be honest, given that it would mean "one lousy minute or less from a PR," I'd probably play the "WHAT IF" game far too much to actually be super pleased. :D
1:40:00-1:41:40--Modest PR, Super Happy!
Anything 1:39:39 or lower--YEAH BABY!!!

What the calorie increase looked like yesterday...

Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget2,925
Food calories consumed2,924
Exercise calories burned1,032
Net calories for the day1,892
+/- for the day 1,033 under budget

Daily LogCalories
Early Snacks
454​
Banana by the gram189 Grams
169​
Collagen Peptides10 Grams
35​
GU Sports1 Serving
100​
Protein Shake, Fairlife, Chocolate1 Serving
150​
Breakfast
894​
0% Milkfat Greek Yogurt220 Grams
116​
Chia Seeds, Organic10 Grams
50​
Erythritol & Monk Fruit2 Teaspoons
0​
Ground Saigon Cinnamon1 Teaspoon
1​
Natural Triple Berry Blend180 Grams
103​
Pure vanilla extract1 Teaspoon
5​
Nutrient data missing for: Fiber
Rolled Oats, Sprouted (35g = 1/3 cup)72 Grams
288​
Vanilla Ice Cream, Gold Standard Whey Protein30 Grams
116​
Water, Tap0.5 Cup
0​
Nuts, Pecans, Halves 28gr30 Grams
214​
Mid-Morning
91​
Natural Sliced Strawberries243 Grams
91​
Lunch
696​
Avocado (by the gram)172 Grams
276​
Egg Whites82 Grams
45​
Egg, Large103 Grams
144​
Wild sockeye salmon fillet179 Grams
232​
Afternoon Snacks
453​
Apple, Fuji233 Grams
147​
Mixed Nut Butter49 Grams
306​
Dinner
230​
50/50 Spinach/Spring Mix140 Grams
33​
Turkey Breast 3 Slices113 Grams
109​
Cucumber By Weight278 Grams
42​
Nutrient data missing for: Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Strawberries (By The Gram)—BL147 Grams
47​
Night Snack
105​
Kiwi, Medium, Gold172 Grams
105​
Exercises
1032​
Fitbit Adjustment0 Min
1032​

Nutrient Summary% Calories
Fat 107g
31.6%​
Saturated Fat 17g
-​
Cholesterol 576mg
-​
Sodium 1,959mg
-​
Carbohydrates 306g
40.2%​
Fiber 68g
-​
Sugars 121g
-​
Protein 214g
28.1%​

Oops. Forgot to post the greenway pics, from various times on it…

Attachments

• 44B40F43-5958-4A2D-B007-19A2CB8013D3.jpeg
    44B40F43-5958-4A2D-B007-19A2CB8013D3.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2EB902A2-282F-4E60-BAC2-1C96938C97C0.jpeg
    2EB902A2-282F-4E60-BAC2-1C96938C97C0.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2
  • E5205B4D-FA7F-46CB-855C-E2351A2FF118.jpeg
    E5205B4D-FA7F-46CB-855C-E2351A2FF118.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1
  • B1C4250E-4302-4E8E-9B2F-5946DB8BA191.jpeg
    B1C4250E-4302-4E8E-9B2F-5946DB8BA191.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 5C5AD468-F637-4030-90A1-198E32151429.jpeg
    5C5AD468-F637-4030-90A1-198E32151429.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1
  • BD33EAB8-3F4D-4F19-8EF9-96DB3EAB8A74.jpeg
    BD33EAB8-3F4D-4F19-8EF9-96DB3EAB8A74.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 5ED7F35F-9CC3-40A6-B45A-DC4091533958.jpeg
    5ED7F35F-9CC3-40A6-B45A-DC4091533958.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 0E57FF19-4C95-40BA-8688-B887091EA837.jpeg
    0E57FF19-4C95-40BA-8688-B887091EA837.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 2
What a lovely area you live in! Also: awesome how well your body is reacting to the calorie increase.

Back