Before & In-Between Pics

coastergirl4

Ok now granted my one before picture is horrible considering it was cold out, and I was all layered up and hair just back in a ponytail and everything. Oh yeah and in one pic my head got chopped off. LOL! (Hopefully I attach these right)!

Attachments

• me200.JPG
    me200.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,864
  • me.JPG
    me.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,327
  • me mom2.JPG
    me mom2.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,490
  • me no head lol2.JPG
    me no head lol2.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,657
You look great in the photo with you and your mom! And I love your jean skirt! I wish I had your legs too!

Yea, I agree, its so cute. I don't have any pics of my mom and I. Ok, so your last pic was in january...its july now, you've lost like 20 pounds right? Do you have any recent pics?

Hey girls! Thanks! Haha wish you had my legs? ;-) Well thank you! My legs have even at my largest, pretty much been the same. The first two are old pics and the last two are recent. The dates are just messed up on the pics themselves.

Im envious of your legs!!!!theyre always the last thing to slim down on me(well and my bum too)

Your looking good Amanda! you can really see a diffrence in your face and tummy area its slimmed down quite a bit :) love the i love Lucy jacket ;)

girl, you are looking good! sexy thang, watch yerself!
you must carry your weight well, I can not see how we weigh the same!
you and your sexy legs....
anyway......... group 1 all the Way! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You look so pretty Amanda. I was gonna tell you that in your journal but since you posted them here might as well say it here. Impressive weight loss from recent photos. You should feel really good about yourself.

you look beauyootiful! was it a wedding?

Back