Before and Current

EliteMarine said:
wow ur abs r commin in lol!! great job!!!!!!

so how'd u do it?

By listening to people on here and other sites I have visited. Eating 6 meals a day. Eating a ton of protein, trying to keep my carbs down except for the veggies, fruit and occasional whole grain bread or wrap. 3 days a week of various cardio (jump rope, bike riding, stationary bike, HIIT and jogging) at different intensities. 3 days a week of some weight training at home, doing full body workouts with what weights and body weight I had. Plus A LOT of will power. Being Italian there is always a ton of food around me when ever I go to a family member's house and always a party of some sorts.

I have been stuck at 198 for quite some time now and I can't quite put my finger on it. I know I said I wasn't as worried about weight as much anymore, but it doesn't seem like my body comp is changing much either. As you can tell by the pic, I still have a decent amount of fat to lose and I just can't get over the hump. I have played with calorie intake and exercise routine. I even quit working out for a week and kinda ate what I wanted for a week and that still didn't work.

I am open for suggestions on getting me over this hump so i can move forward with my next goals. I will post more pictures as improvements are made.

Thanks again to all for all the encouraging words!

Just keep up the good work, your doing great

Just dont give up. There will be weeks when you will not lose anything and there will be weeks when you see extreme results. Just keep your effort up and you will see the results. I suggest more running :)

Here are a few more updated pics. I know I got a long way to go, but if you see the first pic in this thread, I have come a long way, so I am happy with my progress thus far.

Comments, both good and bad are welcome and appreciated.

you can give people who always give up new hope...you made a gerastic change in your life that can inspire others into taking total control over their life. what you did was an act of perserverance and major courage to face one of the most diffucult, depressing conflicts that plaque many many americans. i solute you for the act of integrity; keep it up.

Wow - thats an amazing transformation! (another one for the website LV?!) Seriously, there are probably a lot of people who read this forum who sometimes feel disheartened when they think about how far they have to go to get where they want to be....then, they will see a thread like this and realise that it isn't impossible and that, with a bit of dedication and hard work, it CAN be done!

Excellent work, most impressive

Help me Out!!!!

Hey man you did great!!!
I was wondering if you can help me out, I used to work out couple of years ago, but I stoped. My weight used to be 215-218lbs, with alot of muscle mass. My height is 6'1" and I looked fit. Over the past 2 years I graduated from college and started working(job) from home and my current weight is 285lbs. I want to start getting back into shape, but I dont know where to start since I have gotten so big! T
Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Thank you all for the great marks and encouragement. I have set some further goals for September, so I will post more updated pics as the time comes closer. Again, thanks everyone.

Falco1 said:
Thank you all for the great marks and encouragement. I have set some further goals for September, so I will post more updated pics as the time comes closer. Again, thanks everyone.

you made the biggest goal already; all the rest will be easy for you, man

MannyNYC said:
Hey man you did great!!!
I was wondering if you can help me out, I used to work out couple of years ago, but I stoped. My weight used to be 215-218lbs, with alot of muscle mass. My height is 6'1" and I looked fit. Over the past 2 years I graduated from college and started working(job) from home and my current weight is 285lbs. I want to start getting back into shape, but I dont know where to start since I have gotten so big! T
Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Send me over your email, or email me at jdefalco@neo.rr.com and I would be more than happy to help you out any way that I can. I learned everything from a TON of reading and a lot of great people on this site, but if I can take what I learned and help someone else achieve their goals, I am more than happy.

Excellent work Falco1. You have made some really great accomplishments. Its great that you are constantly reevaluating and setting new goals, that is what keeps us moving ahead. Dedication has served you very well. Good luck on your future goals, you're looking great :D

xtonymarsx said:
Holy Crap Man!!!! You are doing f*@#%)ing awesome. I wanna be like you. I really have no excuse NOT to cut now.

HAHA, thanks for the compliment bud. Having someone say they want to look like me, truly is a great compliment..LOL I attribute a lot of what I have accomplished to a lot of great information on this site.

My goal is do decrease my BF% by at least 5-6% by September. My Omron hand held has me about 195 right now.

Back