Cohen's Lifestyle Before And Afters!!

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hi Kate,
it's so great to put a face to your name i have really enjoyed reading your diary and i must say wow you look amazing 10 yrs younger
p.s i love your kitchen:jump:

Cate

WOW cate what a metamorphisis, you look truly awesome, and I love that top. Glad you put up some pics and it is great to put a face to the name...I bet hubby is so impressed.
Cheers Genie

Cate.... WOW!!!

You look amazing!!! It's so great to see your achievement in the photographs. You words and journey have been so inspirational and were a key element to me joining the program!

You deserve to be proud of yourself.

Lauren

Well done

Hello Kate:jump:

Fantastic photo's you have an amazing smile and you look gorgeous.

"CONGRATUALTIONS"

Thanks for sharing with us.

Sam
:hug2:

To all-
A big thank you for your lovely words!
Annie-I love the top! Just putting it on makes me smile. I'm booked to Melb(details in my diary!) I really am looking forward to catching up with you then! xo Cate
reb- I love our kitchen too. I designed it's lay-out with the cabinet maker. It's spacious & light & the cupboards are Tas Blackwood.
Genie- You are the one who spurred me on to post my photos. It takes courage doesn't it? Hubby is very impressed & proud of me.
Lauren- Wow to you too! Look at you go. Your ticker is looking good & I bet you are too.
Sam- Your support & encouragement has helped me all along the way & has really inspired me. My smile really reflects how I am feeling right now.
Thanks again everyone. Cohen's has been wonderful for me. It has helped me to regain a lot of self-respect. My outlook on life is now much healthier & happier. Cheers fellow Cohenites, Cate.

KGB- I did early of course, but found my "hunger" mostly was more a mental thing, rather than physical. About 6kg from goal I got really hungry. Often it was just a tweak needed, like cutting out apples, having yoghurt for breakfast, rather than an omelette, spacing out my crackers &fruit allowance...things like that. Mostly I was not hungry. I think not deviating at all is really important. Deviations seem to trigger cravings & hunger. Cheers, Cate.

Pics

Hi Cate

Just saw your pics and I will say that that is an amazing transformation. WOW!!!

All the pics have been most amazing. I felt so bad about myself before that I never had any pics taken of me in my everyday life. I did take a 'before' pic for myself, but I was in my underwear, so I won't post it. I wish i had taken some normal phots though just to see what the difference is now. I haven't lost all that much yet, but I reckon you can already see a bit of difference.

Look forward to seeing more, they are so inspirational!

regards
Leila

Thank you Leila! I used to hide from the camera too but decided that I didn't care if my before photo was not faintly flattering. I just could not stand "posing" for a before. I waited until I was at goal weight before putting both photos on & at that stage I didn't care any more. You may feel that way about yourself in undies! LOL. We wouldn't care. Cheers, Cate.

Hi Cate

Thanks for that. I certainly hope that by the end of this I will be proud to show off that before photo. But at the moment it is too close to the truth right now for me to go showing it to the world I think! ALthough I have lost some weight, I'm no Elle yet! (NOr ever will be at 5"2'!):rofl:

Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend.

cheers

leila

Life's Good - Befores and Afters

Well here I go... I have done a couple of categories i.e. work, gym clothes, casual and will post a couple of each as not all my 'befores' were right at the start of my Cohen's journey as I just kept meaning to take some and then all of a sudden I had already lost 10kg or more. Some of my before's I was 108kg some 112kg but you can get the gist!

Well here I go... I have done a couple of categories i.e. work, gym clothes, casual and will post a couple of each as not all my 'befores' were right at the start of my Cohen's journey as I just kept meaning to take some and then all of a sudden I had already lost 10kg or more. Some of my before's I was 108kg some 112kg but you can get the gist!

My Starts and Finish Stats
Start Finish Loss
2007 2-May 25-Nov 29 weeks, 4 days
Weight 112kg 68.1kg 43.9kg
Bust 115cm 90.5cm 24.5cm
Waist 104cm 68.5cm 35.5cm
Hips 119cm 92.5cm 26.5cm

First lot at work attire... sorry the before isn't full length!

I am Speechless

Lauren

Thank you so much for sharing with us. As my title says "I am speechless".

[COLOR="Red"]What a transformation.[/COLOR]

It is like looking at 2 different people. You must feel over the moon at what you"ve accomplished.........hubby as well:drool5:

You are gorgeous. And that dress in the last post looks like it was made for you. You're hair looks great.......you are the full package now.

Thanks again for sharing, those photo's are really inspiring.

Sam:)

205 - 157!

I am happy to say that by following an effective nutrition and exercise plan I finally have the body I've always wanted. It can be done!

Lauren- You look wonderful!! I actually think you also looked lovely before you lost that 44kg's but you probably didn't think so which is the most important thing. Well done!! Now take a photo without make-up please, in hiking gear(?) & send it to me or I will feel very self-conscious when I meet you!! Cheers, Cate.

Last edited:
You are all soo inspiring

I just looked through this thread, and I have to say that you all look so great after the weight lose. It's like looking at 2 different people. Thanks for posting your pics up here, it is really inspiring! Please keep them coming, its a great motivator for me and I'm sure for others that read this thread.

I can't wait to post my before and afters.

Once again, congrats on the excellent weight loss!

Jen :)

Last edited:
I have just found this forum and I have found this thread to be very inspiring.

I am going for my blood test tomorrow morning and will hopefully have my program by the end of the week. I have never done Cohen's before, but have failed at everything else I have ever tried and I am now currently at 118.7kg and very ashamed of myself for letting myself to get this enormous figure. I was thin once (about 60kg) but that was from being unhealthy and not eating enough and only maintained it for about 1 year (but i did love the clothes i was able to buy) but other than that have always been considered one of the big girls since i was in high school....Bring on Cohen's and I hope I have as much luck as all of you girls, you just all look so amazing

I look forward to sharing my before and afters with you when I have something to share.

Back