Cohen's Lifestyle Before And Afters!!

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Wonderful effort

Hi guys!!!

It seems no one has posted on here for a while... I've been looking and getting inspired by all of you brave people. So... Here are my pics - eek!

I'm only 7 weeks into Cohens. I'm going to take a photo every 6 weeks, so this is my start photo and my photo from 6 weeks in. My jeans are falling down!

Thanks again, guys. x

Dear decisionmaker,

You already look gorgeous 7 weeks into the programme...you mean you have to lose more? You'll soon disappear! What a wonderful effort! :iagree:

Thank you

Hi FlaMie

Yes it is quite a transformation and in a really short period of time but you will make it and be amazed by your own achievements!

I am within a few kilos of my range. I originally maintained within a 'happy' range for myself for some 8 months but when I got there the numbers on the scales became irrelevant since I was running 5km a day and being much more active and as long as I was in my size 10's and depending on what it was a 12 I was happy. During mid to late last year life turned upside down and with both my partner and I taking on a very demanding business on top of our normal work and commitments life turned back to one of convenience. We were also being extremely poorly treated which didn't help me especially as I have a history of anxiety and depression but after all that wrapped up we took charge and got back our lives. My boyfriend decided that he wanted to do it properly and said he wanted to go on Cohen's, blood tests and all. To this I was elated and I have been back on my program and he started his on 2 January this year. He is currently 35.2kg down (boys and their quickness frustrate me to no end... but and so so proud in the same breath) and I'm 15.1kg down bringing me within a few kilos before where I ended last time but have decided to go the extra 3kg so I have about 8kg to go before starting refeed. Both of us doing it together has made it much easier and enjoyable and the realisations he has had on his behaviour when I was on it first time around have been great - even amusing!

Just remember 100% and you will do it in your time!

I look forward to seeing your piccies and transformation when you are done!

Lauren

Hey Lifesgood

I just wanted to say how inspirational you are and how much I value you being vunerable and sharing your feelings.
It is a battle to loose and maintain the weight and I know that too well. I have just started cohens again and had a new program done. I am looking forward to the after shots and think it's great how so many people are posting theirs!

Good luck everyone and keep posting, you dont know who your affecting :)

xxnicole

Hi Lauren, Sorry to hear you had a rough patch & good to see you're back on track & in control. Your boyfriend seems very supportive and that also helps. Hope life is good for you again, xo Cate
Hi Nicole, Welcome back to Cohen's-land. It's a good place to be! All the best with your journey. I think we will always be learning. I know I am. Still making mistakes, always learning, cheers, Cate.

Hi everyone and thanks to those who have put up their before and after shots - you look amazing :hurray:

I'm new to this site and notice that alot of you refer to 'cohens'. What is it? :iamwithstupid:

This section of the forum is for people who are doing "Cohen's Lifestyle" a diet program worked out by Dr R Cohen, a South African doctor who initially was in infertility, developed a diet aimed at helping women with PCOS lose weight rapidly and restore their hormone balance to normal so they could fall pregnant.

My understanding is that many people started to ask after the diet just as a diet in itself, and so the clinics were born.

In America it is called "1st Personal Diet". If you Google either term "Cohen's Lifestyle" or "1st Personal Diet" you will find information about the clinics here in Oz or else in the USA.

On this forum you will find people's personal journeys as they go through the program, and ask questions and seek support from others.

wow....excelent photos really think thats what keeps you going....seeing all this amazing results!! please keep up the good work.....would hopefully send mine also in about a month....cherio

We need some more people to put there before and after's up so we can all marvel at you :) Please dont feel self concious as it is pure inspiration for hundreds of people! Once I have my after pics (a while to go yet) I will be proudly posting them for you aall to see so I hope you can do the same.

Best of luck on all your journies

xxxnicole

man! you folks are amazing....i'm truly inspired....i think i'm gonna set this forum as my homepage so that i'll be inspired everyday when i get in to work.... and wishes, congratulations!!! you are amazing...love your blog...

Hi guys!!!

It seems no one has posted on here for a while... I've been looking and getting inspired by all of you brave people. So... Here are my pics - eek!

I'm only 7 weeks into Cohens. I'm going to take a photo every 6 weeks, so this is my start photo and my photo from 6 weeks in. My jeans are falling down!

Thanks again, guys. x

OMG. You look divine! Can't wait to start my program. I paid already and am waiting for my diet. Although I told myself and the clinic I will start on January 2.

Thank you, i am now trying to loose the other 44kg. :)
I have a feeling cyclone Yassi is going to mess up my program, especially if i loose power. :-(

Back