Bee's diary

Oh my goodness if we all keep this up we are going to be so hott (as in beeeee-u-ti-ful) we wont be able to stand ourselves...LOL

LOL :p

I hope so!!

Snack:
tea
water
+ calories absorbed by looking at the cakes in the cafe!!

Can't decide what to have for lunch. No shopping ment no sensible lunch to bring with me today. Healthy take away lunch isn't exactly easy to come by in this part of town. :rolleyes:

Ok so i had
teriaki chicken and rice (1 1/2 portien, 1 carb)
tea
water

Thanks! :D

I think i've put on some weight this week though :( Feel a bit flubby today :eek: Hopefully i'm just a bit bloated, stomach has been a bit pissed off about things this week!

Might do a detox this week. Feel a bit like i need it.

Weigh in tomorrow am so i'll let you know. Weekend went ok, bigest bad thing was some cheese cake when we went out for coffee, didn't have much though (it wasn't that good!! and i didn't want to waist my calories!!!)

You have been doing really well, im sure a little cheese cake wouldn’t have done too much damage. I hope your weigh in went well.

Weigh in Day (a bit late)

69.5 so i have lost a little bit! (300g). But good cause my body fat % has gone down to 38.5% from 41% when i started. (Mr Apple has swish scales that work it out for you)

Feel alot less bloated today as well, tummy still not 100% but definitely better. Amused myself yesterday with the fact that i was thinner when i got home from work than i was in the morning. :p

Can't remember what i ate yesterday, so i'll post it later (on piece of paper at work).

Tuesday food:

Breakfast, you know the drill...

cereal, yogurt, cup of tea (1/2 carb, 1 protien)

Smoothie (1 fruit 1 protien)

Chilli with bread (2 protien, 2 carbs)

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Haven't been in here much the last few days cause i've been applying for jobs. Scary "propper" jobs. :eek: So i've been updating my portfolio, trying to get my online courses finished and working!! PHEW!

Also means that the diet has gone to pot a little bit.

Did ok yesturday,

Breakfast:
cereal and yogurt (1/2c, 1 p)

nuts(1 fat)

fruit juice (1 fruit)

veggie stir fry + rice (3veg, 1 carb)

Today not going quite so well...
breakfast:
cereal + yogurt (1/2 carb, 1 protien)
tea

97% Fat free muffin - which you'd think would be kinda ok....but it was the size of my head!! :p I didn't eat all of it though. Thing thats also bad is that it would (probably) have had a high GI!! OOOOooooPPPSSS!! (carbs x 6.... million)

ahh well we're going out for tea tonight as well some or Mr Apple's freinds have just got in to town. Did manage to talk him into going to the "healthy" burger place though... so i know i can get something reasonably ok from there.

ooh i missed out the good bit. I missed my train (bad) but i went window shopping while i waited for the next one... Anyway saw this skirt i really like.

I was a 16/18 when i started the diet and I knew i'd lost weight so i assumed i'd be back down to a 14/16 (uk sizes i dunno how the american ones compare).

But they didn't have the 14, so i took the 16 and (being a huely optimistic)the 12 into the change room... The 16 fell down!! Hurrah!! But the 12 fitted!! :D So obviously i had to buy it!!! :p

...and a new top to go with it! heee hee. *dances round like a fool*

I don't think i'm quite ready for a size 12 jeans but it's a start!!!

Woo hoo on the skirt, that’s terrific :D . Good luck with the job hunting I hope you get something you really like. :cool:

Awwww Apple that's so wonderful about the skirt. You just had to love yourself at that moment. I'm so happy for you. Best of luck in the "propper" job hunt.

Hope your healthy lifestyle changes are doing great. Hope to see you back here soon.

Back