Aussie! Oi!

Geovicsha

How many Australian's do we have here?

We should use this thread to discuss weight loss specifically related to Australia. Eg: Where to buy healthy foods/protein/fibre in Australian stores (some recommendations confuse me as I have never heard of the store suggested)

Australian's, speak up. :)

There are more aussies than NZers i can tell you! lol :D

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi :D

My H is an Aussie, and i lived there for a year, but I'm not there atm. I wish I was there now, though. It's too freaking cold here atm. :biggrinjester:

Best wishes!

Hi,
Adelaide Aussie here, also a newbie to this sort of thing so will probably make heaps of errors in attempting replies etc.

never mind :(
If you read this message within the week, go buy the magazine "Thats Life" from the local.
Im on the front cover!
I have a friend who will scan it tonight (but i cant WAIT!!!!) so ill upload for overseas people :)

Yep Another True Blue Here As Well!!!!!

Hi everyone, i have been searching this forum for some aussie buddies. yah!!
I'm going to need lots of support and I promise to give it right back when needed.

Anyone up for a chat?

cheers (but no more beers)

Susan

never mind :(
If you read this message within the week, go buy the magazine "Thats Life" from the local.
Im on the front cover!
I have a friend who will scan it tonight (but i cant WAIT!!!!) so ill upload for overseas people :)

I saw that! I'm communicating with fame here! :p

Hi from another Aussie in Brisbane. In my suburb of Bellbowrie there is this fantastic personal trainer who for only $5 meets any mums in the park on a Tuesday for a 45min training session. The kids quickly get used to it and play together on the slides and forts and we get some time to start to get our bodies back. It's fantastic!

If you know any personal trainers try and convince them to start up something similar because it's so much fun.

G'day! Yankee living in the Western District, VIC!

Back