Anybody from Edmonton, AB on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be moving there and going to the YMCA here soon!!! I need a buddy! :)

A** i live on the north end of edmonton around castledowns. I go to the Goodlife in northgate mall. Have lost 40lbs already and still have quite a way to go. Keep up your hard work.

I'm in Edmonton! Anyone want to do daily walks or workouts and just support each other online? Can be walking or workout 30-45 min at a time minimum 5 times a week and more if you want to try for more. I'm new here and just starting out. I struggle so much with eating, over eating and eating the wrong things and then working out and then just not for a while.

Anyone interested?

I'm in Edmonton! Anyone want to do daily walks or workouts and just support each other online? Can be walking or workout 30-45 min at a time minimum 5 times a week and more if you want to try for more. I'm new here and just starting out. I struggle so much with eating, over eating and eating the wrong things and then working out and then just not for a while.

Anyone interested?

I am interested if ever you live near me // I workout from home maybe I could help you... I will send you a friend request :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back