Any vegan recipes anyone wants to share?

luis.alex

So I'm currently trying to go vegan as you can tell. I don't really drink or eat dairy because it gives me acne. However, I am having trouble with my protein intake.
Any help or recipe is appreciated

Healthy, crazy, cool (Youtube) has simple recipes that tend to be high-protein if you're a volume eater. Unnatural vegan (also Youtube) loves her meat replacements but also eats high-protein. Then there's the vegan bodybuilders like Brian Turner or Simnett Nutrition who also show tons of protein recipes. Learning to love tofu and tempeh are the most affordable ways of getting vegan protein in without racking up too much fiber in the process.

Thankfully we now know that we don´t have to get all essential amino acids within the same meal for them to be incorporated in the body´s proteins- As long as you get them all roughly within a day you´re fine. I think lysine is the one vegans are most likely to be lacking but if you know what to look out for even that one isn´t hard to get. Just make sure you get a variety of protein, track your intake at first, and you´ll very likely be fine. Do make sure you supplement for B12, of course.

Back