anonymous losing inches

LiveFromNY said:
Slim Sadie, I watch movies while on the bike; does that interest you?
sounds good
will try some day:)

well i am planning to do some running today after a month or so,so fingers crossed
will report later

pics

ok here are two pics of mine this is a blury body shot i couldnt do better and i am sorry if u find my neice sleeping on the bed in the background:D
body fat %age is twenty:mad:
and the other taken a couple of days back

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday i started running again after a long break could do only 15 minuttes though but speed was good 6 to 10 mph
and then i did some weights for upper arms
today i did 30 minutes on treadmill 6 to 11 mph:)
andw weights for upper arms too
woohoo
i wanted to do an exercise video but my DVD player didnt work(

Happy to see that you are exercising again, Sadie. Are you only doing weight training for your arms ? Am I reading your post correctly ??

Hey JIm
i am just using one kg each weights to tone up my upper arms,is it not right?
after dong my running i grab them to do some curls etc etc

LiveFromNY said:
Slim Sadie, I watch movies while on the bike; does that interest you?

There's a product out there that connects to a treadmill (guess it works for an exercise bike too) - that hooks up to your dvd/tv. You have to maintain a certain level of exercise or else things like sound etc will start dropping out (depending on how hard you're working) - to the point where it will turn off altogether...

slimsadie said:
Hey JIm
i am just using one kg each weights to tone up my upper arms,is it not right?
after dong my running i grab them to do some curls etc etc

well it would be more benficial if you could do a full body workout, even if you are just using your bodyweight to perform these exercises. Is that all the weight that you have ...just 2 one kg dumbbells. ( I am assuming thay are dumbbells)

hi stingo thanks for the info

yes JIm thats all i have got so far;)
but i am planning to buy some heavier ones..5 to 10 lbs,i am petite i dont know if i can handle more than that:D

Let me make a suggestion for you Sadie. If you can afford to, buy yourself a stability ball. You can train your whole body with it, with or without your dumbbells. I think it would be a great investment for your body :D

stability ball sounds fun:)
infact i have been thinkg about buying it lately..hopefully i will buy this week:)
i just got my fitness strech cables,from harbinger..one is light resistence the other is heavy resistence,i a about to start slim in 6 DVDS,hope it will work for me
currently i have participated in presidentail challenge,and flights challenge i am climbing sydney opera house:)

I have a similar goal - running up the stairs of the art museum in Philadelphia (if you've seen the film Rocky, you know what I mean).

Have you started to use the new gear? I did a class with cables - felt it deep in the muscle too it seems like a good workout.

stingo said:
I have a similar goal - running up the stairs of the art museum in Philadelphia (if you've seen the film Rocky, you know what I mean).

Have you started to use the new gear? I did a class with cables - felt it deep in the muscle too it seems like a good workout.
wow thats so cool:)
i am attaching a pdf file of my stairs challeneg in case anyone is intrested
sydney opera house is 28 flight
425 steps that is how many flights is philadelpa art museum?(i havent seen the movie:( )

i didnt start using the strenght cables yet since my DVD player isnt working ,i am gonna buy a new one this week hopefully then i will start it..good to know that it isnt just a waste of money.

workout red face

here is my workout face to prove i am really doing some exercises now;)

LV u got me beat man:D

Back