Angelic1 Diary

Angelic1

Started on trim spa yesterday...no sugar cravings! Today I had cereal for breakfast, healthy choice frozen entree for lunch and mandarin chicken for dinner...no sugar cravings today...had about 2 handfuls of goldfish crackers for snack, so far so good, feel great! I hope this really works because I need to lose 20 lbs by July for my trip to California! I also walked during my breaks and lunch hour at work!!! Beautiful day today...sunshine!!!

Welcome to the Forum,

conratulations on starting your weight loss programm - walking during lunch and breaks is a great idea. Are you by yourself or can you interest some of your co-workers to walk with you?

I use to walk with a co-worker but we use to talk and walk slow. I bought some headphones and just play my cd's and walk to the music, i walk a lot faster when i am alone.....i love it!!

Originally posted by Angelic1
Started on trim spa yesterday..

Hi Angelic,,

Welcome to the Weightloss family! Sounds like you're on the right track - what is trim spa? Is it pills or a diet supplement......?

Weezy

Trim Spa X32 are pills, they are as big as a vitamin pill. Took it agan today and still no cravings for sugar or food, I eat like a normal person again, I think this is definitely going to work for me, I feel great! I have more energy also, sometimes it is hard for me to go to sleep, but at least I am not up eating at the wee hours of the night, I am not hungry anymore!!! Like I said, so far so good!

"sometimes it is hard for me to go to sleep"

I make some tea at night - the one I use now is called Evening Delight, it's a mix of Chamomille and Peppermint - that really helps me to relax and get ready for bed. There are also brands available at the Health Food Stores that you can get to help you wind down. I don't believe in sleeping pills, but those teas are all natural, herbal ingredients and - at least for me - they work.

Oh - and if you feel hungry at night - a drink of water might also do the trick. I also have a bottle beside my bed - just in case.

Back