A silly and goofy weight loss diary

I've made up my mind on trying out a liquid fast on Thursday, since I need my wits about me today and tomorrow haha. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm hoping it won't be too difficult. I think there might be different definitions for liquid fast so these are my parameters: no solids between waking up and going to sleep; only water, tea, coffee, I guess milk, and maybe some bone broth if I wanna choke that down haha.

Started the liquid fast today. Just checking in to say it's throttling me. Not really, but the dramatics do make me feel better.
Gave me an awful headache, but at least it's making me drink more fluids.
i'll come back before bedtime to list all my calories as usual

How often were you thinking of doing a liquid fast, Goof?
Depends on how I feel about this one, I suppose. Definitely not often, though, because I know I shouldn't be cutting so much frequently.

whew! okay.

Breakfast: went to visit my friend at her shift in a coffee place, got a small sugary coffee. Assumed (230 cal)

Had a coffee with a half cup of milk (74 cal)

Just a cup of milk (149 cal)

Another coffee with milk and heavy cream (134 cal)

Another coffee with cream (we ran out of milk) (60 cal)

Total: 647 cal

this was rough. got a headache, though that went away once I chugged a load of water. Then I got weak as expected, and a lil shaky though nothing too awful. A little cream was usually enough to pick me up for about an hour. Watch me develop lactose inolerance from this lol.
Plan is to not eat until I wake up, I don't think I'll cave.
I wouldn't have done this only for diet purposes, I feel like I should say that aha

edit: mislogged smt

I need to stop coming on here only when I have something good to say lol.

Binged the last two days (Friday was just tons of awful food, Saturday was decent but with some very high cal stuff at the end). Today has been going fine, but I'm snacking a lot. What I need to do is get back into just eating the same meals over and over again lol. When I didn't have to think about it it was easy.

Hello : o ) a good day today

For breakast, potatoes and eggs. One of my favorite breakfasts. Just fried eggs (2) mashed into some (200?g) baked potato. (and heavily seasoned, of course) (364 cal)

My usual coffee with a half cup o' milk (74 cal)

Added a random (45 cal) to my count bc i fried the potatoes in butter and used a lot of sf sweetener in my coffee *shrug*

Then as I ran errands I had an apple (95) and a mozarella cheese stick. (90 cal)

Dinner was a burrito with a low carb tortilla (90) with some grass fed ground beef (202), some refied beans (28), some cheese (40), and some more baked potato lol (40) and also some chips (116) and salsa (25 cal)

Going to have a fudegcicle later (90 cal)

UGH the burrito was amazing. The calorie count of potato always surprises me for some reason, it always feels too low whenever I log it in. I guess my impression of high-cal potato stuff is based around, like, french fries.
I was also really shaky today for some reason, even when I wasn't feeling particularly hungry. Dunno what that's about.

Total: 1,279 cal

(ew, is there a way to stop the thing were it turns emoticons into emojis? i just had to edit this because it turned my clown smiley into a visage of horror)

Hello : o ) a good day today
Looks like it was for you!
The calorie count of potato always surprises me for some reason, it always feels too low whenever I log it in. I guess my impression of high-cal potato stuff is based around, like, french fries.
Yes, a potato does not have a lot of calories, some but not nearly so much as the grease we fry them in or the toppings we put on baked. Just eat the potato without all that, its filling and not so many calories.
I was also really shaky today for some reason, even when I wasn't feeling particularly hungry. Dunno what that's about.
Hope that passes. If not you should ask a doctor about it.

goodNESS i need to stop forgetting about this place lol

weighed in today, i'm at my lowest of this cycle! (since i started again at 151) i'm 143.8lb now : )

For breakfast I had a homemade naan which I put hashbrown, homemade pork green chili, and a fried egg into (566 cal) high-cal but WORTH it.

Then I had my usual coffee, half cup of whole milk (74 cal)

Lunch was just a bag of Quest chips, chili lime flavor. They're very good (140 cal)

Dinner was a hash brown covered in ground beef with some cheddar cheese on top (351 cal)

And I'm going to have a fudgecicle later. (90 cal)

Total: 1,221 cal
Weight: 143.8lb

A very good day today. I'm very motivated by the weightloss!

Mini milestones just because:

♥ Until I can say "I'm 40 pounds down!" again: 5.2lb

♥ Until my new lowest: about 9lb

♥ Until my ultimate goal: 33.8lb

binged yesterday. why am i like this? why can't i just go a little over my cals without, like, tripling my intake? bleegghh

BLAAARG! Back in business baybey

So Christmas was a free-for-all and I was up to like 150? And then I got strep throat which made it nigh impossible to eat for a few days so that got me to 146.7 this morning lol
But anyway, now that I'm getting better with some antibiotics, I feel well enough to eat and am itching to get back on track.

Breakfast was two cups of homemade chicken noodle soup, naturally. (325? cal)

Dinner was a wrap that had cream cheese, turkey, pickle, mustard, and two hash browns; one inside, one outside. (506 cal)

Then I has a small bowl of rice krispie cereal with whole milk and also a diced chocolate truffle (229 cal)

Total: 1,060 cal
Weight: 146.7lb

Didn't eat much today because it still hurts to swallow pretty often. I expect I'll see results with the infection tomorrow since I've been on antibiotics for two full days now.

Okaayy
So this was the first day I didn't need any painkillers. The infection is fading nicely.

Breakfast was two sausage links, two fried eggs, and a piece of mozarella wrapped in pepperoni. (435 cal)

Then I had a Lindor chocolate ball (80 cal)

Lunch was a bag of cheddar quest chips (120 cal), my usual coffe with a half cup of milk (74 cal), and a cheese stick (80 cal)

Dinner was a bag of miracle noodles (10 cal) with which I made a sauce of melted down cream cheese with some heavy whipping cream and milk (206 cal) and a turkey burger diced in (220 cal) also added kale

Then I had another Lindor chocolate bar (80 cal)

Total: 1,305 cal

Back