82 Down 20 To Go (And Then Some) :)

You look so healthy! Awesome!

Thanks you guys!

Being fit & healthy has been my number one goal. My mom died at 48 and as I entered my 40's I thought - "I need to do something about this".

I think of where I want to be and it seems like it's so far away - but when I look at where I was, well, that's a life time ago - and another person, who isn't me.

It's too bad I ever let myself get so over weight, but I did - and it was time to fix it!

My mom died at 48 and as I entered my 40's I thought - "I need to do something about this".

Thats too bad, i'm sorry...was it a weight issue w/ your mom?? Either way, I"m glad to hear that you took control and did something to give yourself a healthier life :)

No, my mom didn't die of weight related issues, she died of COPD a hereditary form of emphysema - when she died, she weighed almost 90 pounds.

I think it was the shock that I was in the same decade she died in that was the impetus to make a change in my life though.

WOW! :eek: You look fabulous! Awesome transformation. You are doing a great job! I know you will reach your goal soon. :)

Hey Falco - it is SO good seeing you posting again!

When are we getting some pictures of you????
:D

Besides, that avatar picture is a bit dark - it's very difficult to truly appreciate that back in the dark..

...well...

Maybe that doesn't sound right ;)

HAHAHA, you are right, that doesn't sound right. A lot of things can be appreciated in the dark. ;)

Reactions: M2M
No, my mom didn't die of weight related issues, she died of COPD a hereditary form of emphysema - when she died, she weighed almost 90 pounds.

I think it was the shock that I was in the same decade she died in that was the impetus to make a change in my life though.

OH, ok...thats really too bad :(

I'm sure your mom would be proud of the changes you've made..and think about the example you've made on your child(ren).

Ohh wow! Looking at those pictures gave me the shivers and chills down my spine..You inspire us all and show us that this can be done! you've worked hard to get to where you are now, and it truly shows! its amazing..(i'm sooo jealous ;) )

Oh thanks, and you WILL get there, that little butterfly is fluttering down your ticker!

:)

those jeans are quite the fashion statement :) no more mom jeans for you :)

Back