415 deadlift/365 squat

Here are a few pics; more pics will come in a couple days (plus the videos).

Attachments

• Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,242
Ummmm....it says the other two are too large. I'll have to figure out a way to resize them for this site.

freakn awesome evo... you look like you've lost some weight since you posted your pic in the pic thread. oh i can resize those pics if you're having trouble, pm me if you need me to...

mreik said:
freakn awesome evo... you look like you've lost some weight since you posted your pic in the pic thread. oh i can resize those pics if you're having trouble, pm me if you need me to...

I have. I'm sitting at 173 at the moment. This is the first week I'm attempting to gain weight. I'm looking to weigh in at 185 in about 12-14 weeks.

I'm shootin you a pm now.

Here's the beast ladies and gents...

Attachments

• 365squat1.jpg
    365squat1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 937
  • 415dead1.jpg
    415dead1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,942
Good going evo, i done 335 & 350 (standard dead) for a single last week after doing 3x8's working sets.

First to 500? :)

I have a goal of 500 by June/06.

See newf, this is why you don't joke around with evo.. He's not online now because he's in the gym, doing deads, AGAIN, trying to get to 500..

lol jp.. whoever gets two 500 first, get's a cookie.

And if it's not healthy enough for you, give it to me. I want to know what a 500 lb deadlift celebratory cookie tastes like.

mreik said:
See newf, this is why you don't joke around with evo.. He's not online now because he's in the gym, doing deads, AGAIN, trying to get to 500..

lol jp.. whoever gets two 500 first, get's a cookie.

Ha1. I'm now working on my squat (which will in turn boost my deadlift as a result).

Newf, I'll give you a hint--hammer those RDLs, lockouts, and good mornings if you want a strong deadlift.

---To the victor goes the sweets---

evolution said:
Ha1. I'm now working on my squat (which will in turn boost my deadlift as a result).

Newf, I'll give you a hint--hammer those RDLs, lockouts, and good mornings if you want a strong deadlift.

---To the victor goes the sweets---

Cool dude but i am wondering - Is 415 your PR? If so i'm game. I only been training for 4 months but looking at your pic i'm a good bit bigger naturally and i have deadlifted 420 way back when i was a teen.

I think it will be interesting, considering your nutrition and conditioning. Mine is not that good but i believe i'm a natural dead man. :D

I'm 173 at 5'8", so I'm not that physically imposing. I managed to pull three of those within 2 minutes, but the first one didn't lockout (so I suppose in all fairness it doesn't count). I managed to pull a fourth one at the end of my workout, which was teh deads, full cleans, squat, and one arm bb snatches. 415 is a PR if you consider that 14 weeks ago my 1RM was 365.

I'm kinda irritated with myself at this point for not trying to pull a higher weight but oh well, no biggie. lol, I'm like a squirel when it comes to my nutrition-pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, walnuts, granola, oatmeal.

evolution said:
I'm 173 at 5'8", so I'm not that physically imposing. I managed to pull three of those within 2 minutes, but the first one didn't lockout (so I suppose in all fairness it doesn't count). I managed to pull a fourth one at the end of my workout, which was teh deads, full cleans, squat, and one arm bb snatches. 415 is a PR if you consider that 14 weeks ago my 1RM was 365.

I'm kinda irritated with myself at this point for not trying to pull a higher weight but oh well, no biggie. lol, I'm like a squirel when it comes to my nutrition-pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, walnuts, granola, oatmeal.

You have a big head start but i think it will be fun. I'm taking a week off next week thou. Then the countdown begins :) Nice to have some compeition besides wanting to dead more than my powerlifting uncle.

I'm 6'0 220 pounds personally with about %16 to %18 bf most of my fat is of course on my beer gut (use to drink a lot of beer). Plan to go on a serious cut sometime the winter. I have lost 20+ pounds since i started training hard.

I'll keep you posted. When i hit 500 i'll make sure and get someone to take a picture, don't want people thinking i was lying. :D

415 after that workout thou you have a very big headstart. :eek:

mreik said:
Here's the beast ladies and gents...
lol everyone in the gym is pretending not to be looking at you.. pshh lol
very nice man..

Back