20 something club?

I lost 95 over the past year and it feels pretty amazing :) did you use a specific weight loss program than implements muscle confusion?! Not using brand name because its again the rules but. I bought the same program like a year and a half ago on hopes and dreams but never used it. I'm extremely happy with muscle definition and size so I don't know if I'll ever use it?

Hiya, I'm 21, lost 11lbs since june, need to lose 28lbs more, can I join you guys? :)

I'm 25, will be 26 in a few months and I have lost 32 lbs since July 10th just from dieting. I'm on the thyroid body type diet. I miss fruit and coffee....

Hi everyone! I'm 26. I have about 50 lbs to lose or want to fit into a size 6-8. Currently size 12-14. I'm 5'6 and was 164-165 lbs but I've been trying really hard these last two weeks and now I'm 159.8. I saw someone else on here say that they hate being heavier than their hubby....I'm sad to say that I can completely relate to that. :( I'm a good 10lbs heavier. He's an inch or two taller than me and a slender Chinese guy and I'm a chubby Irish gal! Lol! (It's the beer and mashed potatoes that did it!!) ;)

I'm 28! Looking to lose just under 30 lbs by the end of the year.

I used to weigh more than my fiance, but he has gained weight (for him that's a good thing) but I'm not too far off from him still.

I'm 26! I've lost 18 lbs and I have 58 more to go. I don't have a timeframe. I just want to feel and look better! My weigh-in day is Monday. And then Saturday as well for the challenge I'm doing. Although I actually weigh myself every morning, I only record it on mondays! :)

Since May 31st I've lost 20lb's and I'm still going! So far that's 1lb for every year of my life - hoping to triple that figure by this time next year!

I'm 25! I lost about 13 lbs. over the summer, still have 30+ more to go. I haven't been able to lose anymore the last couple of months. It's been a little discouraging. But I'm not going to give up! I'm trying to get to my goal weight by March.

Back