Weight-Loss 2 Pound Weekly Challenge 5/8 - 5/15

Weight-Loss
R

redneckwoman66

Ok This Challenge Is A Goal For Us To Lose 2 Pounds For The Week! Also Inches This Is What I Have Planned We Will Do Weight And Inches And Here Is The Challenges I Came Up With!

Monday Most Sit Ups At Least 20
Tuesday Most Crunches At Least 20
Weds Most Water Drank
Thurs Most Squats At Least 20
Friday Most Time Used To Excercise Your Choice!

Let Me Know How This Sounds That Way We Can All Do This And The Goals Are Reachable! Lets Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

I like it!!

Im in so many challenges, I forget which ones i'm in. I"m just going to do this challenge now, and leave the others for now.

lol i know the only other challenge i am in i think is the mothers day but i figured this would keep us on track weekly! i know i need it i have lost the wrong way and have to watch i keep it off and keep losing it right!

I am in the Big Money (ends soon) and the BL one (ends soon) but after that I am only in this one :D If this one is every week and a new "challenge" every day, this will fill my obsessive need :D LOL I seem to take three steps forward and two steps back - I want to just move forward!!!!

I'm in...hopefully this will help to keep me to my goal of a 2nd exercise session in the evening...:)

Challengers

SUGARFOOT

BIZEB..........>181.3

NEWBRIDE

MUMTOTWO..........>167.5

REDNECKWOMAN66..........> 216.2

Last edited:
we are going to rock do you guys want to do the inches also? is up to you and yeps i am gonna do this weekly i think it will be a good motivator for me and goals we can reach! i want to be 214 by next monday! OK CHICS LETS ROCK WE CAN DO THIS 2 LIL OLD POUNDS IS ALL WE NEED! I AM STEPPING IT UP AND SO ARE uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I forgot to get my inches this mornin' :eek: I weighed in at 181.3 though. We are gonna do so good! :D I wanna be outta the 180's by this time next week! :D

Okay, OW!!! LOL I just did 57 situps on the body ball - and then laid there for ten minutes :rolleyes: Lotta good that did, huh? LOL

Monday - 20 sit ups
Tuesday - 40 crunches

Plus the rest of my pm workouts which include skipping, my stepper and weights...if i don't lose this two pounds this week I'll scream!

also managed to drink over 3 litres of water on both these days....

Starting weight this week was - 167.5lbs (76kg)

Doing well so far apart from my injured ankle....fell over when I was running, my ankle went over on its side, (picture me lying on the pavement, bleeding knees and hands in the dark of a very foggy 6am morning...lol I can laugh about it now)
it is quite swollen tonight but I am determined to keep going can't lose the routine now...:p
have stuck to my goal of exercising twice a day so far....

Boy You 2 Are Rocking Ok
Monday Done 25 Situps
Tuesday Gonna Try For 50 Crunches Will Report Back Gonna Break Them Up!

Ok Starting Out At 155, Havent Done Nothing But A Bunch Of Squats This Week With All The Painting I Have Been Doing And I Guess Stretches To All I Know Is That My Muscles In My Thighs And My Arms Are Screaming At Me Today , ( That Is A Good Thing Right ) So What Are The Challanges For The Rest Of The Week

Water water everywhere...

I drank about 110 ounces today...have been averaging that for the last few days and it has been really good!

Heres hoping it helps the weight loss.....but I'm in the toilet a LOT more:p

Okay, I dropped the ball yesterday (unintentionally but I did) :eek:
Tuesday I did 35 crunches but yesterday I forgot all about the water challenge!!! I only drank 40oz!! OHHHH I am SO mad at me! I got the squats for today though! As soon as I get home from work they're mine! :D

Did 70 squats Thursday...

Everything going well this week, managing to keep to my two exercise sessions a day:D

70 squats! Holy Moly!!! :D I only did 43! LOL One day. I will get there one day :D :D

Wow 150!!!

I think 80 is about my high as I tend to do them in sets of 20, swapping between them and ab work....

150 is amazing!:D

Back